Poll

Which addon would you like the most?

Weapons
Bags (Health, Ammo)
Stealth system
Drills
Bots
Masks

Author Topic: It's Payday fellas! [Added Jacket's Piece!]  (Read 25015 times)

Nice guns. Glock REG is still a bit too short, but everything else hits it right on the spot.

Nice guns. Glock REG is still a bit too short, but everything else hits it right on the spot.

It was just this short in Payday, Since I have a picture overlay I use for reference sheet.

Could the thanatos barrel be slightly thicker?

Could the thanatos barrel be slightly thicker?

yes

please don't hurt me

*stabs a million forgetin times with the quote button*

I know.. No update today but I was really tired and heading into bed asap. Tomorrow will be more eventful.. i hope

But but wheres the THERMUL DRIULL.

But but wheres the THERMUL DRIULL.

One thermal drill coming right up

Guys, the thermal drill, go get it!

This stuff is the stuff that gets the goirls moist.
Superb job so far.

This stuff is the stuff that gets the goirls moist.
Superb job so far.

yay

Sorry no thurrmurr drull for now. couldn't resist the shotty

-added Reinfield 880

A way to make the loot bag would be:
- Give it an item space but no use, you just hold it if you go to that slot.
- Create an onLBActivate event.
This way, if you have an item removing event, if they clicked it on the doors of the van, it would disappear from their hands. (And i'm sure you could manage scoring with vce)

Also I can make the script if this sounds like a good idea.

This way, if you have an item removing event, if they clicked it on the doors of the van, it would disappear from their hands. (And i'm sure you could manage scoring with vce)

You can just make the bag an item.
When the player picks it up it gets put on his back.
When the player equips the actual item of it, the bag goes away from his back and he holds it.
The player could then just throw it like normally (maybe add a right click that throws the item, for people who don't know how to CTRL+W).
Items have detectable collision so you can make an event that is like onLootBagCollide or something that gets triggered when the loot bag item hits a brick with that event.
It is possible, 100% sure.

When the player equips the actual item of it, the bag goes away from his back and he holds it.
The player could then just throw it like normally (maybe add a right click that throws the item, for people who don't know how to CTRL+W).
Items have detectable collision so you can make an event that is like onLootBagCollide or something that gets triggered when the loot bag item hits a brick with that event.
Yeah that seems to work better

Yeah that seems to work better

we could work something out, but i have no actual code for the bag itself, just the model..