Poll

Which addon would you like the most?

Weapons
Bags (Health, Ammo)
Stealth system
Drills
Bots
Masks

Author Topic: It's Payday fellas! [Added Jacket's Piece!]  (Read 25014 times)

It was just this short in Payday, Since I have a picture overlay I use for reference sheet.

I mean, you can go ahead and try out this new style, but the way it looks in-game is really important. Most blockland models are wildly disproportionate to the player model, usually being way too big or having exhaggerated features. This is the standard 'style' of blocko models. If you don't follow the style correctly, you might end up having the model be too small for the player. The easiest fix for this (imo) is to take the entire darn slide and scale it vertically 1.5x bigger than it already is, as well as 'shorten/compact' the front part of the gun. Trust me, if you want to nail the style on point, you can't just follow the book and make it proportional to the reference drawing. You HAVE to make stocks shorter, slides larger, etc.

Otherwise, if you're following your own style, go for it. The guns still look great even without the tweak!

I mean, you can go ahead and try out this new style, but the way it looks in-game is really important. Most blockland models are wildly disproportionate to the player model, usually being way too big or having exhaggerated features. This is the standard 'style' of blocko models. If you don't follow the style correctly, you might end up having the model be too small for the player. The easiest fix for this (imo) is to take the entire darn slide and scale it vertically 1.5x bigger than it already is, as well as 'shorten/compact' the front part of the gun. Trust me, if you want to nail the style on point, you can't just follow the book and make it proportional to the reference drawing. You HAVE to make stocks shorter, slides larger, etc.

Otherwise, if you're following your own style, go for it. The guns still look great even without the tweak!

if this all goes through process towards coding i might look into making them like that. since this is going nowhere towards coding, the guns are just for show so far. im concentrating more about the PD related stuff though. i mean.. you can find guns anywhere to play this with. the drill the bags and all are more important.

Buzzsaw please, its my favorite weapon.

Buzzsaw please, its my favorite weapon.

i shall do that tomorrow

I have some issues booting up the game. The OVE DRILL 7000 postponed in the making for now.

Dunno if that made sense.

you gotta have the car-4

Seems like you are still wondering since it's still in the title, so:
yes

I've made a good progress so far, There are 13 models complete. But there's much to go.

Could you model medkits (the tiny single use ones)?

jesus forget this is all incredible.

For the saw, the future scripted should make input events for the saw that trigger when the saw hits that brick.

Could you model medkits (the tiny single use ones)?

sure i could tomorrow

For the saw, the future scripted should make input events for the saw that trigger when the saw hits that brick.

there could, though it'd need more than just a peck with a saw. but it can work too.

I also want to leave the masks to be the last. I might ask someone else to do the dirty job.. I don't know if I could do masks.