Poll

Which addon would you like the most?

Weapons
Bags (Health, Ammo)
Stealth system
Drills
Bots
Masks

Author Topic: It's Payday fellas! [Added Jacket's Piece!]  (Read 25029 times)

If that's how you guys are doing it then you can do the unmodded version as well

nah, it'd be a simple mac 10 like that. i can download a simple mac 10 and call it jacket's piece of stuff

this will need some serious optimization (all the individual stars are modelled, dunno why i did that - will probably just leave them textured on)

also started on houston a bit, not much going on here but eh

and the straps:

the solid part in the back is a bit wonky atm and i'll redo it later on, but i think i've got a good base so far

this will need some serious optimization (all the individual stars are modelled, dunno why i did that - will probably just leave them textured on)

also started on houston a bit, not much going on here but eh

and the straps:

the solid part in the back is a bit wonky atm and i'll redo it later on, but i think i've got a good base so far

I'll let you work on that. They may not seem the best, but only time and practicing can make you better. at least you started working on it

You need more shape in the masks there, they look a little dull.

should probably have added, the dallas mask is still pretty WIP and i'll try to incorporate any feedback i'm given into the models

I didn't really want to make them completely round, but i suppose i could add a couple more bends to the shape

how much should i change the front of the mask though? i don't want it to be a blockified carbon copy of the originals, but i do agree that leaving it completely flat looks pretty bad

1) Any excessive details should be textured onto the model. In this case, every damn star in existance has to be flat lml

2) The mask actually looks really good for blockland style. I would suggest rounding it a TAD, but not overdosing on roundness. imo, just making the back of the 'mask' (as in just the face) extend a bit so it's wrapping more around the head would be a good enough fix. But you are the modeler. It's all up to you to find which style works the best.

Great job though anyways. It's a great start, first draft, whatever, and although it needs improvement, that's one step toward success. :cookie:

The stars could be just flat cylinders maybe. Ima try to conjure up a Dallas mask when I get home to see if I can actually make it work.

alright, after various tries i came to the following result.

i suck at making masks.

alright, after various tries i came to the following result.

i suck at making masks.
Talk to Mr Nobody, he's pretty good at that kinda thing.

Talk to Mr Nobody, he's pretty good at that kinda thing.

I prefer trying until I see it fit..otherwise hopefully tomorrow I'll do the jacket's piece of broke-richard stuff

I prefer trying until I see it fit..otherwise hopefully tomorrow I'll do the jacket's piece of broke-richard stuff

So apparently my payday 2 crashes on start immediately. Anyone know a fix to that broke richard piece of stuff game?

So apparently my payday 2 crashes on start immediately. Anyone know a fix to that broke richard piece of stuff game?

I'm on mac :c rip

mods?

Same thing happened to me recently. Verify the game cache and then it will automatically get the missing files. For me, it was 9 files.

Hmm gunna try to do a few masks and see how they turn out

Pics soon