Poll

Which addon would you like the most?

Weapons
Bags (Health, Ammo)
Stealth system
Drills
Bots
Masks

Author Topic: It's Payday fellas! [Added Jacket's Piece!]  (Read 25049 times)

Personally I'd wanna see the weapons released separately because I could totes use them. Like, finished first and released.

I really want to be a builder in this.

I tried this myself a long as time ago with VCE and Botholes but it just didn't work.  This is gonna be awesome when it becomes a thing.

I really want to be a builder in this.

I tried this myself a long as time ago with VCE and Botholes but it just didn't work.  This is gonna be awesome when it becomes a thing.

Until this becomes a thing, I'll reserve this for later.

I'm doing a bank robbery server (similar to payday I guess)
I'd like you to release these as you go along..

Dosh.

Also I'd just be happy with the pistols you got made so far, they look really nice.

Dosh.

Also I'd just be happy with the pistols you got made so far, they look really nice.

The matter is, Everyone likes this topic and the content, Yet haven't found a coder to do all these. They're aren't too hard.. simple add-ons. i mean.. Deployable ammo and medic bags. Not hard. Tripmine. Not hard.

..... I'll yet model props with and without jewelries, Gold and munnies. Not sure if cocaine could go.

It looks really good.

I'm doing a bank robbery server (similar to payday I guess)
I'd like you to release these as you go along..
...because you didn't reply :'(

...because you didn't reply :'(

I can't release them on my own. I can do the weapons, But I can't release the others.

I can't release them on my own. I can do the weapons, But I can't release the others.
why

why
He's stated before, that he can't find someone to code for him. But i can take care of that, maybe. I've got someone.