Surprised? Yes I am!

Author Topic: Surprised? Yes I am!  (Read 1761 times)

Every time I host about 5 people join and start "accidently" doing things, and it happens just on a bad day for some reason. Here is a list of things they do
1. Can I have admin?
2. *repeatably hits me with a hammer*
3. Disobeys me/staff
4. *Joins, Spawns, Looks through my entire list of items/weapons, goes through my list of vehicles, Leaves*
5. Plain being annoying

And out of the chaos people tell me I abuse my admin for punishing them yet I have not been dramad on the forums except for this which doesn't count really:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdpR2dW08xY
Yet here is the most annoying thing people do to me
*Joins, Says something bad about me or the server, and leaves*
So I am sitting here surprised at the community
/discuss
EDIT: This topic was moved from the Off-Topic Section, and blame the forum viewers they wanted me to move the topic to the drama section

you know you can ban people right

[/quote]
you know you can ban people right
And out of the chaos people tell me I abuse my admin for punishing them yet I have not been dramad on the forums except for this which doesn't count really:

ban them anyways
I really don't want to ruin my reputation for that

if they deserve it then it's fine

There is a quote I am taking out of that youtube video in the comments section
"He must get 1,000 dramas a day for being an abuser"
--My Reply: "Go to the forums, search Luigi609, do you see any drama posts about me being an abuser?"

Every time I host about 5 people join and start "accidently" doing things, and it happens just on a bad day for some reason. Here is a list of things they do
1. Can I have admin?
2. *repeatably hits me with a hammer*
3. Disobeys me/staff
4. *Joins, Spawns, Looks through my entire list of items/weapons, goes through my list of vehicles, Leaves*
5. Plain being annoying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdpR2dW08xY
Yet here is the most annoying thing people do to me
*Joins, Says something bad about me or the server, and leaves*
So I am sitting here surprised at the community
/discuss
EDIT: This topic was moved from the Off-Topic Section, and blame the forum viewers they wanted me to move the topic to the drama section
Apparantly, that video actually proves your a bit abbusive, i mean like, look what the comments say.
And why are you still going on about this, its just a video, get over it.

Before he recorded the video his friend pissed me off and I banned him so then he told me he was recording and was going to post it on youtube and call it a drama.
Enough is said here, I might as well lock

Too Late, I forgot it's a drama post

Before he recorded the video his friend pissed me off and I banned him so then he told me he was recording and was going to post it on youtube and call it a drama.
Enough is said here, I might as well lock
Wait, apparantly, i found some picture of you threatening to kill someone's family.
But if you want to be a good admin, then you really should stop threatening people.

Well again with this "Joining right after something happens"
He really pissed me off you have not seen me this mad before

Well again with this "Joining right after something happens"
He really pissed me off you have not seen me this mad before
Im pretty sure i have.
That doesn't mean you threaten people to kill them.
I also experienced you spamming Mininukes everywhere in your renderman server.
Infact, he didn't even spawn yet, he wasn't doing anything (Referring to Taylor0055), and that other kid who wanted to be small, you really didn't have to threaten to kill him, you could have just said the events or helped him instead of using death threats.

the backfire is off the charts

the backfire is off the charts
Uh...you sure?

I had this happen to me as well. I just place smack "Do not bother administrators" in red impact in the welcome message. Just kick/ban someone if they keep up their annoyance