Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 74219 times)

And?
right, i guess it's too unrealistic to expect you to understand basic social concepts like "reputation"

Why must we be slaves of society's concepts and laws?

because it keeps us from raping dogs

she
u wot

Lennin
i'm not sure if this is a typo or if you actually don't know how to spell your hero's name

wow, realising when people don't want you around and then respecting that desire is being a slave to society? who would have known

Reputation is a social concept of which we are all slaves of an yes, it was a typo. I'm using my phone.

Are you physically incapable of not being handicapped for 20 seconds?

There is no "slavery". People do whatever they think is normal, and others will naturally judge them based on their own standards.

There is no "forcing beyond will", except for what you're doing to the loving animals. If you don't want to be judged, keep that stuff to yourself and don't act like you're high and mighty because you have no quarrel with sheep-shagging.

Reputation is a social concept of which we are all slaves of an yes, it was a typo. I'm using my phone.
It's a social concept that exists to encourage people to respect one another accordingly. There is no slavery to something that is necessary for people to be decent to one another.
What you're doing by being around here is being flagrantly disrespectful to everyone who wants you out, and for no apparent reason.

I am the supreme dictator of Blockland. The All-Mighty Pie Crust!

For no apparent reason? The reason is because they want me out.

I am the supreme dictator of Blockland. The All-Mighty Pie Crust!

Ah, but what flavour is it?

Dark chocolate. Darker than my thoughts, darker than the night.

Darker than that dog's fur

Well, a yellow lab isn't dark unless you're reffering to my dogs.

Btw, I saw a golden retriever here in Israel and wow are they light. It was basically cream-colored. No wonder european judges dislike our golden retreivers. Ther're golden and not cream.

You're staying around because people don't want you here?

Btw, I saw a golden retriever here in Israel and wow are they light. It was basically cream-colored. No wonder european judges dislike our golden retreivers. Ther're golden and not cream.
not relevant