Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 06:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 73566 times)

lets remember pie crust forever, he deserves at least one small, good thing in his life

i mean he does live in argentina, that poor kid

so apparently bestiality is legal in Argentina as well as other southern countries but no one can't do stuff about it because they're too scared of bringing up a "taboo" subject. Otherwise it would at least be, oh I don't know, frowned upon or discouraged? Maybe the police can't do anything about it because they forget animals themselves. Maybe the leader is a goat forgeter, who knows.

vote yes for a bright future
vote no for dog rape

You do realise that clicking No will just make me stop postingnin the BLF, right? I will still exist. Who knows, maybe if I get banned, I might return under a new username with a new fake ID.

As a new person, Sherlock.

Assuming you won't forget up lol.

"new fake ID"

and hes the dumb one
ok

Assuming you won't forget up lol.
Yes, that was a miscalculation on my part. I forgot to switch my personal info on all of my internet accounts.

I have become a legend! :D
congrats you got everyone to want to kick the living stuff out of you
but it's ok because you have emoticons to back you up

I wouldn't mind that actually, but next time say you raped a cat

At this point in time, I'm very much convinced that he is trolling you guys. I think he does have some pretty cool points in some more objective conversations though and we share a few common interests (not what you guys are thinking of, you pervs).

I think a ban would serve him right and be very justified, but I probably just won't get involved.

We shall wait for the final judgement.

You do realise that clicking No will just make me stop postingnin the BLF, right? I will still exist. Who knows, maybe if I get banned, I might return under a new username with a new fake ID.
out of sight, out of mind lol
i dont care if you pollute some other website, get out of our hair