Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 74562 times)

Lmao okay, If folie is considering killing himself over a few people on an internet forum then idk what to tell you besides thats pathetic.
However I know he isn't going to because he has already stated he does not take my posts seriously.
considering so hard hnngngggg /s

Lmao okay, If folie is considering killing himself over a few people on an internet forum then idk what to tell you besides thats pathetic.
However I know he isn't going to because he has already stated he does not take my posts seriously.
In sorry but you have reached sever starfish levels

Knowing folie's mental state you shouldn't tell him to kill himself

Depression sucks and even something as little as 0s and 1s can cause someone to go over the edge

Seriously forget off

Knowing folie's mental state you shouldn't tell him to kill himself
Depression sucks and even something as little as 0s and 1s can cause someone to go over the edge
While this is true, he could stop bringing it up, as he does way too often.
We understand, he's has his troubles with people. Do the majority of us have an emotional investment in it? No: So why should we give our sympathies if we don't have any reason to.
Yet when it gets brought up in what seems like every topic he posts in, it gets very annoying and a lot of people simply don't care about his mental state, and view it as a plea of sympathy (which it is).

We don't want to tell some stranger "everything will be fine or okay, and you're a great guy" when it's obvious they're going to ignore everything you say so you'll tell them more why they're "good people". It's basic attention whoring, like when you have a bad day, your parents ask how it was, and you say "it was fine" in a really grumpy voice.
However in that instance, your parents actually care about the well being of our child.

We're not parents. We don't want to put up with attention grabbing and whoring. We just want to have a good conversation about something else without a person trying to turn the spotlight onto them.

(To which you're quite infamous for yourself Newspeed)

wait we went from pie crust to skype groups to a persons mental health

i mean im not like that guy calling skype groups circlejerks anymore and i dont really hate folie but i mean cmon this drama is about pie crust

wait we went from pie crust to skype groups to a persons mental health

i mean im not like that guy calling skype groups circlejerks anymore and i dont really hate folie but i mean cmon this drama is about pie crust
what else is there to really say
85% of people who voted in the poll want him gone
can't really state reasons because that's the other topic
i mean i'd love to discuss how much i dislike pie crust and how i wish he wasn't here but the most you can really do at this point is wait until he breaks a rule by being handicapped like he likely will (or maybe he won't so he can ride the wave of bad rep all the way to australia by constantly reminding people of it)
gotta jump on something else
and this mental health issue gets mentioned a lot and here it is now mentioned here and oh look it's the drama section
time to discuss how b.s. it is
it kinda pisses me off that most of the people on this forum dont even play the game often
im sorry babe ill try to play more often :(

I'll stop with bringing up the things no problem, guys. You have my word on it.

I'll stop with bringing up the things no problem, guys. You have my word on it.
Thank you. I'm sure you will bring it up in a day but whatever the attempt is appreciated

Thank you. I'm sure you will bring it up in a day but whatever the attempt is appreciated
Can you go one post without coming off as an starfish?

you say that as if his prediction is totally unfounded

Ssshhh, we're making progress.

you say that as if his prediction is totally unfounded
I don't often promise things unless I'm sure I'll live up to it.

Back to pie crusts need to stick his willy in creatures that go bark bark

(To which you're quite infamous for yourself Newspeed)
wait what the forget

moltenkitten is newspeed? that explains a lot lol.

wait what the forget

moltenkitten is newspeed? that explains a lot lol.
How did so many people miss the topic I made

It literally stated I was an alt

And I have gotten off the self stuffting train for atleast the time being

and that's what trogtor is mad about, and I don't blame him one bit.

Maybe the game would be more populated, unique, and fun to play if everyone who went on this forum daily didn't do so to fight with others but rather use whatever skills they have to contribute more to the Blockland community, even if that's just simply playing on TDMs and such.
it kinda pisses me off that most of the people on this forum dont even play the game often
I play on servers rarely, most of the time I just build in single player. A lot of the in-game community is really a cesspool so only once in a while I will find an actual quality server.