Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 74561 times)

[insert steven colbert eating popcorn with 3-D glasses here]

All this started with one quote from Pie Crust in a confession topic stating he came on a dog once or twice or more. Nothing was blatantly stated he forgeted one as far as I've seen.
he didn't forget him, he came on him, riiight, that totally justifies it

All this started with one quote from Pie Crust in a confession topic stating he came on a dog once or twice or more. Nothing was blatantly stated he forgeted one as far as I've seen.

you can infer from those quotes he probably gave a dog a bone

he didn't forget him, he came on him, riiight, that totally justifies it
I'm not trying to justify it, there still is the fact he's probably doing this stuff for attention but that's still bad.

infer
probably
i just dont think he should be banned. and i certainly dont think people should be harassing him about this dog thing

i mean stuff some dude here used to use his cat as a rag to clean his bathroom cause he like, helicopter richard pissed everywhere

yeah i mean he's a rapist no big deal right guys

Well I don't think he'll rape any blocklanders or anything related to blockland. But I guess you could say this has been a mindforget   :cookieMonster:

aside from forming a virtual mob there's really nothing we can do about him, i mean he's in argentina where the cops don't give a forget, and its not against the rules to be a disgusting person, so badspot banning him is out of the question

i'm still looking for the proof past vague statements and what appears to be obvious bait from him proving he actually does any of it.

i mean like seriously guys you're getting juked real hard right now, taking the bait like that and never letting go.

Keep in mind that this thread wasn't only about dogloving but some obvious trolling and stuffposting. And don't ask me where his stuffposting and trolling is. Go to most threads relating to him.

i'm still looking for the proof past vague statements and what appears to be obvious bait from him proving he actually does any of it.
i mean like seriously guys you're getting juked real hard right now, taking the bait like that and never letting go.
You wanna see a scrawny Argentine loving his dog that bad?

I am not scrawny.

I couldn't help but read and notice how you people think I physically and mentally damaged a dog. I did not. Ever since I did it, she became excessively obedient towards me and adores me. I became her m8, m8s.

I am not scrawny.

I couldn't help but read and notice how you people think I physically and mentally damaged a dog. I did not. Ever since I did it, she became excessively obedient towards me and adores me. I became her m8, m8s.

*SIGH*

I am not scrawny.

Your dog is mortified, petrified, and scarred forever. Stop.

Ever since I did it, she became excessively obedient towards me and adores me. I became her m8, m8s.