Author Topic: 11 California deputees beat fleeing suspect - kicked 17 times, punched 37 times  (Read 1830 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPvTTmhyB_w

I think there's something wrong with the behavior of these police officers but I can't put my finger on it...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 07:42:50 PM by ZombiLoin »

Another video where the comment section floods with people suggesting we burn police buildings, and take rifles to the streets and shoot the police. It's obvious the cops are clear in the wrong but you don't exactly fix a wrong with another wrong.

Another video where the comment section floods with people suggesting we burn police buildings, and take rifles to the streets and shoot the police. It's obvious the cops are clear in the wrong but you don't exactly fix a wrong with another wrong.
It's funny that the response to police brutality just causes more police brutality

Whoa whoa whoa

WHY ARENT YOU SHARING THEIR SKIN COLORS???

well thats how all (and successful btw) revolutions work. you dont sign petitions, or donate money, or vote in people you think will change things, or bitch and complain.
things like this will go on and only get worse until the citizens clean slate by killing. as always eventually happens.

so far americans are to cozy still. it will take still a worse economy and many more angry people before it happens. but statistically and historically, its guaranteed to. cops will be the first to die, before an attempted government revamp.

It's funny that the response to police brutality just causes more police brutality
The cycle continues!

here comes the 30 page arguement

Is he black? If not, the world doesn't care. Sorry, op.

Whoa whoa whoa

WHY ARENT YOU SHARING THEIR SKIN COLORS???
because that would shift to a different issue that, while relevant to the discussion, isn't the main cause behind this event.

which is what you're doing now, by the way. shifting the issue away from what right now it should be.

here comes the 30 page arguement
because it's something that deserves to be argued over.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:00:21 PM by ZombiLoin »

I love how chill the horse was about it.

we should all be like him with the police.

I love how chill the horse was about it.

we should all be like him with the police.
well, the suspect did voluntarily put his hands behind his back for the police, but that didn't help him any.

Maybe he was stealing water

because it's something that deserves to be argued over.
exactly

What is it with the cops lately? Its like they've gone crazy