[THREAD MOVED]

Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458928 times)

Now what excuse does blockland have to not be on console :(
well for starters there are way too loving many controls

Not really look around and you can find some controller configs what would you be referring too?

i don't see how?
the only thing that would make it too much is building, but then you could just have 2 sets of controls that you switch by pressing in an brown townog stick

Lack of resources I would assume. There would have to be a large amount of optimization involved to get the game running well on the console hardware. Controls would be a clusterforget on a regular controller, only controller I see the game working on is the Wii U Gamepad with the touch screen and such. It's doable, but there isn't much reason to make a gimped version of blockland.

Blockland would be straight up horrible on console, and other sandbox games like Garry's Mod.

You'd have to deal with horribly remapped controls that'd take weeks to learn, addon support would probably be removed entirely or become DLC (ugh), and it just wouldn't be the same.

blockland isn't popular enough

30 frames p sure
pc master race

ROBLOX is actually a well-optimized game. If they optimize it for Xbox like they did with Mobile which I remember having 60fps, it could run 50-60fps on the Xbox One at low-med.

more like you pay the game amiritite guise

ROBLOX is actually a well-optimized game. If they optimize it for Xbox like they did with Mobile which I remember having 60fps, it could run 50-60fps on the Xbox One at low-med.
um, i play on mobile, and crash on a bunch of good games because of advertisements and tons of bricks. thats not exactly "optimized".