Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458787 times)

I was hardcore back in 2009.

no god loving damnit

i'm talking about these

woah buddy, might wanna calm down there, it's union.

I was hardcore back in 2009.
woah hardcore dood, thats why they banned suck ur so rad

Guys I found the first online dater.

redid the shadows with bricks

pink sparkle time fedora incoming
tix dominus also incoming

pink sparkle time fedora incoming
tix dominus also incoming

I know, RBXLeaks is great, isn't it? Planning on getting two PSTF's originally on my main and on my alt. 100k on ready on both, hopefully that's enough. Luckily, I was able to get original duplicates of almost every big item this year (Black Sparkle Time Fedora, Orange Sparkle Time Fedora, Green Sidewinder).

looks like i'm ultra loving rich now, i own the 3rd highest price limited hat now
no stuff i'm joking

Doesn't mean that item is actually worth anything remotely close to its lowest selling price. It just means that someone is projecting the item. Emeraldwrath Dragon has no demand and is worth nothing less than 30kish.

Doesn't mean that item is actually worth anything remotely close to its lowest selling price. It just means that someone is projecting the item. Emeraldwrath Dragon has no demand and is worth nothing less than 30kish.
no stuff i'm joking

in all seriousness, does roblox still error out when new hats come out and everyone tries to buy it at once?

lastly, the economy is about to skyrocket with kids buying robux en masse
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 07:31:03 PM by QuadStorm »

I know, RBXLeaks is great, isn't it? Planning on getting two PSTF's originally on my main and on my alt. 100k on ready on both, hopefully that's enough. Luckily, I was able to get original duplicates of almost every big item this year (Black Sparkle Time Fedora, Orange Sparkle Time Fedora, Green Sidewinder).
Any idea when they come out? I'm assuming Friday so I'm going to try get up early or something so I can get the tix dominus.

I remember roblox in 2014. Nowadays item prices are higher than raccooner's ego richard and the ui is so stuffty and facebook like it's like watching one of those fake websites on a movie that try to be cool

in all seriousness, does roblox still error out when new hats come out and everyone tries to buy it at once?

lastly, the economy is about to skyrocket with kids buying robux en masse

No it doesn't error, that was resolved a year or two ago. Now the hard task is being able to purchase the item fast enough.

Any idea when they come out? I'm assuming Friday so I'm going to try get up early or something so I can get the tix dominus.

I'm not quite sure, however I'd assume either tomorrow or on New Years Day. I wouldn't take the tix dominus seriously, but who knows. It looks weird in my opinion, and I don't know how anyone can take it seriously but it'll profit a lot if it is a limited like the other dominuses. Also I wouldn't be surprised if it were priced in robux rather than tix (priced for a lot of robux like 60k-75k).

Perfect, that's like $60-$75. Also are there any plugins to tell me when it comes out or do I just need to sit there and refresh?

Perfect, that's like $60-$75. Also are there any plugins to tell me when it comes out or do I just need to sit there and refresh?
yes, idk if they work since roblox has changed since the first(?) one was made
so refreshing would be a really dumb time wasting idea if one still works