Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 459058 times)

i've uploaded an ogg

let's see if it gets accepted

it was accepted
lol
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 06:48:17 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

the moderator must be a kid
.ogg files cannot be played without a special kind of media player, or audacity
chrome and firefox will play them, no need to save it to hdd

I'm in contact with some of the dev team behind Phantom Forces and I might be working on the sounds for it. Dunno if they'll accept it, but I have some people who are on the staff that might vouch.

it's a shame my skills at phantom forces deteriorated...

crap, now i'm only good at combat league

also, useless info of PF:
Assault rifles have a normal fire sound pitching.
their carbine counterparts have higher pitches and the LMG ones have lower pitches.

Good news! Me and my friend are planning to release our map very soon, but its being released as an alpha because its taking too damn long. If we were  to release the map at it's completion, it would probably be released late next year.
for which game is that map for?
(shouldn't be for mine i guess, its just a concept and its a potential bad idea)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:02:12 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

i've uploaded an ogg

let's see if it gets accepted

it was accepted
lol
Please tell me your divine secrets. I've tried Audacity, I've tried FL Studio, but nothing's working.

for which game is that map for?
(shouldn't be for mine i guess, its just a concept and its a potential bad idea)
State of Amherst, Buffalo V7. I'm friends with the guy who created the maps in real life, and introduced me to the new map back in March, but we released an old map in April but he hated it, and now we're working our asses off to push out atleast an alpha for the new map.

Also, everyone, I'll provide the link for the map when we release it

sorry for doublepost, but I made this for me and the two other devs for Amherst v7, we know eachother irl.

if you use r15 i will come to your house and genocide your entire family tree

speaking of r15 i'm working on something that might be pretty useful to the community in general once i actually manage to eyeball where everything goes because roblox doesnt loving tell you anything god loving dngdngdg

Oh stuff. I just found my old summer project that I wanted to be done. I'll post some pictures of it, too.

the stuffty side of the transparent CSG is that if made a hollow object, like a bottle, it will be able to see the inside.
you will probably hate that problem.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 04:42:47 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

yea it sucks stop working on it immediately

the stuffty side of the transparent CSG is that if made a hollow object, like a bottle, it will be able to see the inside.
you will probably hate that.

that looks a bit like a bong.