Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 465441 times)

It was a fun seven years guys

It was a fun seven years guys
good job. you got ip banned. just reset your router or use a proxy if you want to play that badly.

Alright I got back in

I have no idea what happened but it happened

Aaaand I'm locked out again
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:03:04 PM by startacker »

Ok I found out that you need to use web. before the URL or you get 403'd, weird.

Also double post oh well
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:13:02 PM by startacker »

Ok so I've decided that I will be making a spinoff of The Complex, my version however, will be called "The Plaza". It'll be a lot better than The Complex. Do you guys have any ideas as to what I could do?

Ok so I've decided that I will be making a spinoff of The Complex, my version however, will be called "The Plaza". It'll be a lot better than The Complex. Do you guys have any ideas as to what I could do?
something original

something original
2. build it yourself, you can devote some time to trying to learn how to build stuff in the game you seem to enjoy very much.

stop trying to bank dosh off of kids that want hot pixels
something original

You have an obsession with money.

You have an obsession with money.

How is that an obsession? I'm trying to make as much as I can by taking each opportunity I get. That's not greedy, that's called being smart.

How is that an obsession? I'm trying to make as much as I can by taking each opportunity I get. That's not greedy, that's called being smart.

you're showing an intense and selfish desire for virtual currency