Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458551 times)

Does anyone else have screwed up Roblox stereo sound? For me half the time no sound plays or it only comes through the right ear.

Well, technically, high level, just not professional.
Professionals are a whooooole different league, but as far as regular CSGO goes, I was in the top two ranks and in the like.. top 10% I think.
I will activate my built-in aimbot every time I'm playing against you so you can NEVER pwn me
i have taken down levels higher than me and taken down competitive/professionals and got asked to join a competitive team once (which was somewhere down in rank 40s or so) and even taken down a teleport-behind-unsuspecting-target-and-knife/gun exploiter and a moonjumping exploiter a few times. i have killed many and died fewer times and got called a "crab shot" (apparently "hood" for 'quick to aim, quick to kill') in my crusade for 100%ing phantom forces (in a way).

i will take you down.

with my particular set of skills.

and music.

i will also bide my time and wait until you're distracted so i can shoot you in the back

edit: in case you don't notice, this is satire and meant to be edgy on purpose (though some of these things are true)
tho i'm up for the challenge of getting at least 1 kill on you
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 06:43:24 PM by Blue Screen »

jesus i spent the last 3.5 hours in lumber tycoon wtf is wrong with me

i know this is old news but

didn't you just update your avatars

jesus i spent the last 3.5 hours in lumber tycoon wtf is wrong with me
i dont know what it is about that game but when you play it you cant stop and its pain

i dont know what it is about that game but when you play it you cant stop and its pain
i played and walked around confused for 15 minutes then left

Guy far right

Ow the edge
ok honestly why, in every roblox RP i go to, there is atleast 1 person with "depressed" their description
like why in forget

ok honestly why, in every roblox RP i go to, there is atleast 1 person with "depressed" their description
like why in forget
Because it's "interesting" and "unique"

ok honestly why, in every roblox RP i go to, there is atleast 1 person with "depressed" their description
like why in forget
every roblox rp i go to someone either has "mythical powers" or is a demon

or slenderman

Does anyone else have screwed up Roblox stereo sound? For me half the time no sound plays or it only comes through the right ear.
Anyone have a fix for this?

like why in forget

people do it so they can get attention from it, you should know that everyone on roblox is absolute stuff at rp and just makes themselves a wanna be version of themselves or some edgy character