Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458955 times)

Unfortunately, it won't let me add people because of how new my account is. Please add me instead, thank you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/beartrack/

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:11:56 PM by KickFlow »

i dont loving know how to use this stuff lol

Okay, so some guy was using a glitch in Catalog Heaven, and he was claiming that he was hacking. I had figured out the glitch myself, the glitch would make bricks move to a random spot. I was having a blast breaking every map after that. I started breaking people's bases too, some guy was having a party in his base and I ruined it by breaking the floor. He raged so badly saying that I removed his floor without permission, and was calling me a noob.. Glitching automatically makes you a noob!?

I felt so evil..
I'll probably wake up tomorrow finding out that I got banned or was warned.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 10:55:06 PM by Meta_KnightX »

Okay, so some guy was using a glitch in Catalog Heaven, and he was claiming that he was hacking. I had figured out the glitch myself, the glitch would make bricks move to a random spot. I was having a blast breaking every map after that. I started breaking people's bases too, some guy was having a party in his base and I ruined it by breaking the floor. He raged so badly saying that I removed his floor without permission, and was calling me a noob.. Glitching automatically makes you a noob!?

I felt so evil..
teach me how

I felt so evil..
I wouldn't tell stories of trolling here.

been working on another map, not done yet (banister on curved room, carpet on raised level, something to go in middle and extra terrain)

sorry for the selection box, puush doesn't work well with roblox.
play it here

I dug up a project of mine from long ago

He just offered me 40k for this http://www.dynablox.com/Venomshank-item?id=68603324

lol
yeah caribou can only do trades with small children because anyone with a tenth of their brain developed can see how bad his offers are
don't do anything with him because he'll try to cheat you out of it

Well, it looks like Catalog Heaven had an update and BANNED that can, I guess I can't do the glitch anymore :(

I'd buy it from you for a reasonable price. Do you have BC currently?

How much would you even offer for it

How much would you even offer for it

We can discuss privately. Mind if I personal message you?

We can discuss privately so people can't see my lowball. Mind if I personal message you?
fixed