[THREAD MOVED]

Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458236 times)

made a crude futuristic shotgun

would anybody play rocket arena if it was fixed and refreshened a bit (i.e. higher quality versions of the billboards at the sides)

would anybody play rocket arena if it was fixed and refreshened a bit (i.e. higher quality versions of the billboards at the sides)
hmmm probably.

This new update is beautiful

I definitely would.

guys why does roblox studio lag a stufftonne

guys why does roblox studio lag a stufftonne

youre pc is too old get with teh times xd

i've made some progress on rocket arena. it's now functional again.

i wanna try and remake the billboards, though. they haven't aged well. here's the one i have so far:

can i also make one for the new arena?

nah

i'd rather make all of them myself, should be pretty fun if i get around to it

plus there's also the possibility that i won't be able to actually host the game on my place, since i only have one and i'll probably move on to something else eventually

edit: oh yeah, i've been wondering. technically, were I to make my own clothes (shirt, pants), I could hand them to someone with BC to publish them so that I can use them, right?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 02:23:44 PM by Tudoreleu »

i've made some progress on rocket arena. it's now functional again.

i wanna try and remake the billboards, though. they haven't aged well. here's the one i have so far:

Please fix the pagestretch D:

anyone know any workarounds for roblox's glitchy hinge system? I'm trying to make a car, and the fact that just tapping w will make my car go into space is loving annoying as hell

anyone know any workarounds for roblox's glitchy hinge system? I'm trying to make a car, and the fact that just tapping w will make my car go into space is loving annoying as hell
-insert some explanation for the car scripting my friend uses that I have to use-

did you try messing around the torque?

are you still using the old hinge system, or the new one? the new one is surprisingly stable