[THREAD MOVED]

Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 459049 times)

I want to make a generic ROBLOX obby on Blockland, but I want to make it as accurate as possible, what should I add and how should I change the order in order for it to be as generic as possible?

1. Lava Jumps
2. Lava Checkers
3. Tile Hops (I don't know what else to call them)
4. Tight Rope
5.Ball Jumps
6. Which Path?
7. Tree
8. Acid Jumps
9. Invisible Path
11. Disappearing Stairs
12. Eaten by a Giant
15. Trampoline
16. Maze
17. Which Door?
18. Zombie Pit
19. Long Walk
20. Winners!

I'm looking for obby stereotypes from around 2010-2012.

heY NO THAT WAS MY IDEA FIRST

Mechacubes is pretty fun for a Bloons TD clone. Kind of grindy though and some of the tower upgrades are useless like the one that turns the satellite into a camo tracker but removes it's weapon (the death beam is a better path and the bolt factory does the same thing and is a better buffer). Hope they add more content in the future.

yeah i played it for a while and it's a pretty good game

Mechacubes is pretty fun for a Bloons TD clone. Kind of grindy though and some of the tower upgrades are useless like the one that turns the satellite into a camo tracker but removes it's weapon (the death beam is a better path and the bolt factory does the same thing and is a better buffer). Hope they add more content in the future.
my main issue with it is some waves get pretty BS out of nowhere if you dont have absolutely everything unlocked, and that multiplayer is an absolute mess since everyone shares money so everyone keeps trying to sell whatever is placed down for their idea of what to place down.

holy stuff

it's a bit of a fps killer some times on my gt 730 but it's great

you can download the build with the new lighting here
https://roblox.github.io/future-is-bright/
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 11:34:40 AM by 77x5ghost2 »

https://blog.
roblox
.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Crossroads-World-Without-End.jpg
I'd love to see this but with every crossroads significantly different, so it will be like a Multiverse of Crossroads

oh ok

me and my friend were talking about it, it's to show how it's not going to work.

Didnt They want to add human avatars?

the moment they add human avatars is the moment they lose the interest of kids in general