Author Topic: Rggbnnnnn's Super Murder Mystery - Bug Fixes and Original Weapons!  (Read 2853 times)

Original Thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=270145
*Also known as Super RDM Mystery

Join the best Blockland Teamspeak at blockland.teamspeak3.com
*Ghosting is a 2 week ban

About: This is a server I host quite often. This thread at the moment is used for updates, how to play and admin apps.

How to play: Super Murder Mystery is a gamemode in blockland. The game is about a group of "mafia" who have other mafia among them, out to kill everyone who's not a mafia. A small number of players is selected as mafia, who have to kill all the Innocent players (ie. the rest of the players).

Updates:

5/30/15
Updated SMM Version (Now using latest.)
All broken items fixed.
Original Weapon Packs now used.

Admin Apps: Want to be an admin? Leave an app in the reply or in game with this format:
Block id
Username
Previous Moderation Experience
Why Should I Accept You?
People who recommend you.
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD)

As a side note, don't expect me to accept your app instantly if I don't know or trust you. Trials are put in place for this.

Admin List:
rggbnnnnn
Biller
Emerson
[New] Honno
Metario
Walker
Snack Nsack Chocolate
[New] Reinforcements
[Trial] Boba Fett

Official Rules (To be updated):
No Random Deathmatch
No Fellow Mafia Killing
No Abusing / Emotes (Such as /yes)
No Bagging Uncons as Innocent
No Abusing /report
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 03:09:57 PM by rggbnnnnn »

-Reserved

I'm working on something super special you guys are gonna like :D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 01:06:10 AM by rggbnnnnn »

You forgot an admin to put on the list.

*Cough*

pls use original weps and not tier tactical. iirc tier tactical forgets up some of the hud.

pls use original weps and not tier tactical. iirc tier tactical forgets up some of the hud.

I don't see how, it just shows quickly what your ammo is then it disappears and shows your name.

Also there are technically no other weapon packs that allow balanced fighting, really.

Edit: If anyone wants to join I'll be happy to join aswell.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 07:59:09 AM by Snaked_Snake »

This server is good. What isn't good is that admins are NEVER EVER on. You really shouldn't have the server up without admins on, otherwise it's prone to stupid friends rdming because they think it's funny.

The original weapons are not available for download to anyone. Sorry man.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:06:54 AM by rggbnnnnn »

are people seriously complaining about rdm

super murder mystery practically runs itself, if you think rdming is an issue then you don't know how to play super murder mystery

are people seriously complaining about rdm

super murder mystery practically runs itself, if you think rdming is an issue then you don't know how to play super murder mystery
If we ran the server like that Ike then people would complain 24/7. I know its kinda the way its made to be run but many people hate SMM with rdm. So your answer to your question is yes, people really complain about it.

Edit: It may be because we got a lot of gmod players in blockland who are used to TTT.

The original weapons are old and no longer available for download. Sorry man.

The original weapons are newer than T+T and were never available for download

The original weapons are newer than T+T and were never available for download
So it was a private add-on?

Well damn.

You need waaaayyyy more admins .Im on your server a lot and Rdm is everywhere.

There are a lot of rapers.

if you plead with jack noir he might give you a download link. at least, that's how I remember getting them.

also, if everyone's cool and won't get angry I could try and find them on my computer and upload them.

It should be a rule that you're not allowed to just do "/report rdm"

Because it helps with nothing, and the fact that people keep reporting "rdm" when I tell them to give context.