Author Topic: What is the rarest BL add-on  (Read 21514 times)

Also what is PTTA?
a really fun can be abused server management addon called Power To The Admin
basically turning invisible, pinking people, fling

oh god will this be released ever
Nope. Probably going to stay private forever and be special.

As for the rarest BL Addon I know of? Death Ion Cannon, I guess.

my secret addon collection no one will ever know about

There's no such thing as a rare add-on.
These aren't something like physical items that were manufactured in limited quantity
It's digital information that can be reproduced and shared at absolutely zero cost to you, but you don't want to because you  think it's something to gloat over

but you don't want to because you  think it's something to gloat over

Wasn't there a guy that made a drama on how toxic private addons were? I remember the thread saying something about E-Peens and "Being a special snowflake nobody will give a stuff about."

a really fun can be abused server management addon called Power To The Admin
basically turning invisible, pinking people, fling
this was for rtb v1.04 though it never came out for bl-retail

Wasn't there a guy that made a drama on how toxic private addons were? I remember the thread saying something about E-Peens and "Being a special snowflake nobody will give a stuff about."

Not sure, but it's one thing to have a private add-on you have on your server that you host often/dedicated, but another to do what people like Port used to do where they advertise some cool Add-On, get people hyped, and refuse to release it.

stuff like that is just ridiculous, especially when the excuse is something like "It's not finished/I have no interest in finishing it," and they don't release it in hopes of someone else picking up the project.

that one weapon pack gravity cat made that was really cool but unfinished.
like it had hands and reload animations for some of them

i remember when someone made "the thing" and hosted a horror server for it. It was really good. (for some reason i think it was hydralisk i could be wrong)

lol hydralisk created the thing, he gave me it a couple of years ago

turned out rly buggy and made players crash all the time

I don't have it anymore

this was for rtb v1.04 though it never came out for bl-retail
I've used it in the earlier versions of retail like v10-v11ish I think
I still have the files, the addon might be crc'd though