Author Topic: Komodo Dragon (SODA) - Fizz Soda - ZachsSoda  (Read 2260 times)

So, I joined this server, with the host being Komodo Dragon (SODA).

Here is what it went like the first time I joined:

This was shortly followed by a ban.

This is my second attempt: I was asking why in the hell I got banned. (I am on my alt, Deokotoru)

Which was again, followed by a ban.

Now, really. What the forget? I joined this server yesterday with no problem, just dropped by to see what they were doing. Today, well, this is what happens. I'm really tired of stuff like, stuff. Just getting loving banned for no loving reason. Like... I assumed the title was some joke or something, but when I get banned simply for joining and questioning the title, it becomes some cruel joke, or a richard move. This is getting really loving old, if any of you three players(Komodo, Fizz, Or Zachs), can give me an explanation, please do.
And for any players that have may have contacts with these players, please ask why. And if you consider any of these players for your trust, don't. Even if they haven't done anything to you, this still shows a bad reputation, and a reason of why not to trust them.

Why is Deo using your account to post a drama

Why is Deo using your account to post a drama
Nevermind, I thought this was Deokartu.

Nevermind, I thought this was Deokartu.
Lol, that was the joke. (But lets keep this shiz on topic)

Why are you questioning the title when it's pretty obvious that it's a joke. It's like the clickbait of blockland servers.
While them banning you the first time isn't very nice, it's clear they're a bunch of silly youngsters looking for a cheap laugh.

While I understand this type of administration shouldn't really be encouraged, I'm finding it difficult to understand why you're surprised. 

grabs popcorn in too plz?

researchhub.com

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 08:03:54 PM by Badspot »

thats for the fur cigarette that reported us

thats for the fur cigarette that reported us
but he didn't really report you.

Truth be told, everything you did on the server probably would've blown over after like, a few hours.
But now you're going to be permanently banned from the forums (probably) over a really dumb comment that had no validity in the first place.

I didn't do nothing not my fault i didnt ban him