Author Topic: Ocelotus/Zedrow -  (Read 3567 times)

why cant people take jokes
Can't believe i am saying this, but i agree.
Thats like how i got drama'd once just for making a simple joke that was literately harmless and not offensive.

It's not the fact that he's immature and tries to fit in that bothers me, it's the pseudo-homoloveual profile that's he's trying to uptake.

why cant people take jokes
speaking of which how's that job at apple doing

i think we need to bring up one important point: his avatar is good enough to make him right and also the fact that what

speaking of which how's that job at apple doing
destroyed

i think we need to bring up one important point: his avatar is good enough to make him right and also the fact that what
That is impossible because it changes twice a day.

That is impossible because it changes twice a day.
i live in the moment don't tell me what to do

why are you guys so mad? you guys joke and it backfires too, if not it will happen. calm down

okay i don't get this

you guys are exploding over the fact he sent a joke message to akio which you could not POSSIBLY guess is a serious message
seriously, is "I'll drama you for being TrollBoat!" in any way a message you would take literally and now everyone is going acting like he's being a handicap even though he has done nothing wrong

people ask for games all the time, there's a thread for it
people joke all the time
but suddenly it's a problem when it's zedrow

I can tell you for a fact that Tenshi isn't lying~
uguu~

Also I actually had zedrow added on steam under the guise of the username Ocelotus, he asked me to buy him gta and I figured out it was zedrow then promptly removed him

"Who are you"

"TrollBoat"

"brb drama"

"?"

"actually i'll be nice and not drama"

Funny joke. If I had a sense of humor even this would make me just eugh

"Who are you"

"TrollBoat"

"brb drama"

"?"

"actually i'll be nice and not drama"

Funny joke. If I had a sense of humor even this would make me just eugh
Wasn't referring to you. "brb drama" = this drama, "actually i'll be nice and not drama" = i was going to post on this but i was being nice and didnt post

Wasn't referring to you. "brb drama" = this drama, "actually i'll be nice and not drama" = i was going to post on this but i was being nice and didnt post
If what you say is true, there was 0 reason for you to to say "brb drama" and "damn i was just kidding lol". Calling bullstuff on this.