Author Topic: A few add-ons im missing  (Read 1431 times)

I remember having these before but i just cant find them anymore since I cleaned out my add-ons folder
i'd search for these myself but its 1am and im feeling super lazy right now

1. lets you build in orb like you would without it, i dont really know how to explain this but when you change direction in orb it also changes the build direction? i dont know

2. setmaxhealth addmaxhealth,
 let you set the max health of a player or bot

1. This is now default
2. A simple search revealed this. The download doesn't seem to be working but if you PM the creator I'm sure he could get you a link.

1. This is now default
2. A simple search revealed this. The download doesn't seem to be working but if you PM the creator I'm sure he could get you a link.

Does the client side script that used to fix the issue now break it? I've been having problems using it lately

Does the client side script that used to fix the issue now break it? I've been having problems using it lately
Yes, you need to delete Client_OrbShift.

Gonna ask if anyone can just upload the Setmaxhp and Addmaxhp to mediafire or something and pm me a dl link because the owner of the mod isn't responding to my message

What do you need those events for? If you just want to change the players' health you could use something easier like the Customizable Playertype.

i think this is the 2nd one you are looking for that viso mirrored for me
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mnctkr1p2uc8o0z/Zzerver_NewHealth.zip?dl=1