omigod i got a y70

Author Topic: omigod i got a y70  (Read 1338 times)

as a few of you know, i had a birthday last friday, i turned 17, and my dad gave me $1200 usd to spend on a new computer. i decided to get this lenovo y70:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834318109

and i love this thing so far! my only complaint is the unnecessary software on it but it's not too major, i just love it overall
i'm super happy with it. it has a touchscreen, the screen is very colorful, and it's great for the digital art i intend to do. all i need to do is to find my favorite brushes again

i will now wait for brickitect to post what he got

yee good work. I love the Y series laptops. The Y70 is too big in my opinion tho.

Let me know if something happens to your power cable and you need a new one. I have 4 of them.

re-install windows
first thing anyone should do when getting a new laptop, the bloat is horrid

http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/download this too op.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:57:48 PM by Nal »

re-install windows
first thing anyone should do when getting a new laptop, the bloat is horrid
^ I would do that if I were you. The bloatware on Lenovo is especially horrid.

why the heck would you spend so much money on a laptop lmao

because he wanted to? why else?

because he wanted to? why else?

you can get a cheap laptop for like 300$$$ and a desktop that's hella reliable for a lot less

it's not really my money tho

man i wish i had this mindset

so you can play modern games at good setting whilst sitting on the toilet
or on the train
or at your nans

Well, I need to get a powerful laptop for school sometime soon, and maybe he also-
Ok. Maybe not.

i mainly got this thing for digital art, school, and some games like blockland
the colorful and big screen along with 16gb ram and i7 make for good art laptop, while the i7 and gtx 860m are good for games
and school notes don't take much processor capacity at all lol

man i wish i had this mindset
what i mean is my dad gave me 1200 specifically to buy a new computer and i went with this for the above reasons
i take my old laptop to school every day and i'll be doing the same with this one

Well, I need to get a powerful laptop for school sometime soon, and maybe he also-Ok. Maybe not.
lol

Yeah I had $1200 to spend not of my own money for a laptop too and I got a Y580 like nearing 3 years ago almost.  Core i7 ivy bridge and a GTX660M and yet the most I do with it is run java code and maybe play poker night at the inventory if I'm hella bored.

Yeah I had $1200 to spend not of my own money for a laptop too and I got a Y580 like nearing 3 years ago almost.  Core i7 ivy bridge and a GTX660M and yet the most I do with it is run java code and maybe play poker night at the inventory if I'm hella bored.
my brother sometimes asks me to play blockland with him and i might game once in a while anyway so i'm not only going to use it for digital art