turning 18 soon, need help surviving in the REAL world

Author Topic: turning 18 soon, need help surviving in the REAL world  (Read 2790 times)

Life instantly gets harder as soon as you turn 18 and travel into the real world.  Just be sure to have plenty of condoms and change your socks weekly and you'll be fine.

you're going to have a lot of bills and not enough time. make sure to pay everything on time, pay more than the minimum on your bills. don't spend money you don't have.

my personal ideology is to learn a valuable trade so I can keep myself a steady job no matter what happens, and then afterwards, attend a college for your dream job.

you're going to have a lot of bills and not enough time. make sure to pay everything on time, pay more than the minimum on your bills. don't spend money you don't have.

my personal ideology is to learn a valuable trade so I can keep myself a steady job no matter what happens, and then afterwards, attend a college for your dream job.

what's a good dream job that requires as little work as possible but with high pay

what's a good dream job that requires as little work as possible but with high pay
Own a sports franshise and hire other people to do all the work.

Hitman

Stripper

preferably something that leaves me with some dignity