Author Topic: Chewie, we're home  (Read 2284 times)

:(
that darth vader tho

spoiler han solo dies

calling it now

ok hold on how the forget did they find this

THIS brother'S BIRTHDAY MOVIE. FO SHO.

Woah.  Just woah that was cool.

but

will the black guy die??????!!?

should there even be a black storm trooper? They are "clones", and they shouldn't have diversity should they? I'm not a Star Wars genius so I'm not sure.

should there even be a black storm trooper? They are "clones", and they shouldn't have diversity should they? I'm not a Star Wars genius so I'm not sure.
the stormtroopers aren't just clones, they actually hire people as well
i think the extended universe stuff has mockup videos and posters of empire recruitment stuff

guys look at what the end of the vid has a link to
G E T  H Y P E

please just be trolling
i am so goddamn sick of seeing this post all over the internet

Actually, Clones had an average half life-span of a regular human being, so by the time "A New Hope" came out, they were dead. Meaning most stormtroopers were conscripts from then on out.

I mean they went back and dubbed over Boba Fett's lines in the "remastered" OT with Temura Morrison, who played the dude that was the template for the clone army. If the stormtroopers were still clones their lines would have been dubbed over too, but they werent, they kept their unique (but admittedly sometimes rather samey) voices. Not to mention the fact that you could clearly see that stormtroopers were all standing at different heights when they're in groups. They aren't clones god damn it.

I mean its okay for a teaser
the effects are cool