What Type Of Server Should I Bring Back? (Closed)

Poll

What Should I Bring Back?

Challenge Servers
21 (33.3%)
Deathrun Server
18 (28.6%)
Box of Minigames Server
16 (25.4%)
Keep on working on the Prison Escape Server
8 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: April 30, 2015, 06:52:05 PM

Author Topic: What Type Of Server Should I Bring Back? (Closed)  (Read 2097 times)

As of now, I've come to a point in time where I really want to bring back one of my old server concepts for new and old Blockland users to experience once again. Usually I make these decisions on my own without any difficulties but on this occasion I want you guys to decided on what I should host at the start of May. If you're new to my server concepts or haven't heard of my servers before the server concepts will be posted below.

Challenge Servers
This server concept is one of my oldest and longest running concepts that I've hosted on Blockland. If you haven't played any of my challenge servers before they range from jumping puzzles to mental puzzles. My challenges were mostly remembered for being difficult and having a unique story line to most of my challenges. Some challenges I'll host if this is the most recommended in the poll are.
-Hang Glider Challenge
-Grapple Challenge
-Adventure Challenge

Deathrun Server
This server concept has nothing really new to add to the table. However it's the deathrun maps themselves that are the reason that kept this server up for awhile. Unlike many deathruns, this server allows user created deathruns that can be played on using the build cycle addon. Because of this the server never gets boring due to a lack of maps, instead the server is basically endless fun with endless amounts of maps that are always added to the deathrun server.(Not always guaranteed)

Box of Minigames Server
This server concept is probably one of my most unique ideas that I've created for Blockland back then. If anyone doesn't know what this idea's about it collaborates multiple minigame concepts into one main hub. Minigames are picked from a winner of a recent minigame, or if they get to a central portal that goes into the minigame control room if nobody wins. Unlike what I've done last time when I hosted this, I'll allow user created minigame maps if this concept is the most recommended. More information on what has to be added to a minigame map will be posted if, once again, this concept is selected.

Keep on working on the Prison Escape Server
This one's pretty explanatory. If this is the most selected option I'll of course continue working on the Prison Escape Server on May. Before you vote this however please note that I'M STILL working on the Prison Escape Server this month so don't panic that I completely stopped working on it because I haven't.

-This poll will end on the 1st of May
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:27:21 AM by Dark X-rane »

Man, I've loved your servers for years now, and it was even more fun building challenges w/ you. I'd love to see you host again, especially that grapple challenge!

i dislike challenge servers but id say box minigames and deathrun

i am pretty inspired to make that box minigame so ye

I love challenge servers. So ye

I think that most users would enjoy minigames, however I think that deathrun could work too!

-Bumped-
Thanks for all the votes so far for what server I should host in May. I would be glad to see more votes and reasons on why you voted for the server concept of your choosing.

damn challenge servers

damn challenge servers
The box of minigames idea is also the most voted as well.

The box of minigames idea is also the most voted as well.
the poles are tied :l

Deathrun servers are servers that I miss alot :(

Box Minigames. Definitely.

I would say deathrun, but would I would really want is a Cops and Robbers game or a simple TDM.

I would really want is a Cops and Robbers game or a simple TDM.
Forgot to add them to the list. I guess I must not be that interested to add them to the list. Also I apologize for the delayed response.

I'd like to inform everyone that there's only ten days left until voting ends. So far these votes have completely passed my expectations of how many people will vote in almost a week.