Author Topic: "Hansen vs Predator" Kickstarter (to catch a predator's back bb)  (Read 1634 times)

there used to be a synctube channel where all the episodes of "to catch a predator" went on a continuous loop.

Good times

I'm looking forward to seeing this again! Now with the rise of social media, it'd be interesting to see how predators have evolved.

I'm looking forward to seeing this again! Now with the rise of social media, it'd be interesting to see how predators have evolved.

We will probably see Otis on the show soon enough.

I want to see this rly bad

why is a kickstarter needed for this? is chris going independent or is NBC still producing this?
he left nbc and they still have the rights to it iirc

if this thing ever gets funded we need to get chris hansen to look for predators on blockland

you'd be the first one to fall rene

First Renekar... THEN THE WORLD

It'd be great if he was catching actually predators like lions, wolves and predators from Alien VS. Predator.

His voice is still amazing though.

he left nbc and they still have the rights to it iirc
so chris is going indie or is he still with a production company?

he's probably trying to raise money to buy it back? i dunno i didn't read about it

no, he's going indie

He wants to "Have independent control and freedom" over what he does with the series

I thought this was going to be about Chris Hansen fighting Predators from Alien vs. Predator

I was wrong