Author Topic: Destiny Megathread 2.0|THE TAKEN KING TRAILER RELEASED  (Read 8201 times)

I might not be able to play for a month until I get home, but you can add me to your player list anyway.

sir dooble - SirDooble - Xbox One - Hunter

Bump

Iron Banner has started, get your PvP salt on.

do people still play this

do people still play this

Lmao I find it funny that people are surprised this game is still alive. All the speculation and dismissal, like this would be another Titanfall. But guess what, Destiny is one of the top streamed games on Twitch. It was #1 yesterday with the Trials of Osiris reveal. Millions of people still play this because it's a solid game. Its not without its flaws, but damned if what we got isn't short of an amazing experience.

Also for OP: ShadowsfeaR - Lt Xero - Xbone - All

the only thing that's really bad with destiny is its story, but they did an okay job at making one in the short time they had when they rewrote it imo.

but the gameplay is SUPER satisfying and it makes me keep on coming back to it every time.

Apparently a lot of people didn't like Peter Dinklage as the voice actor for Ghost, but I didn't really have any problems with it.
Unless there are parts where it's just really bad and I haven't gotten to them yet?

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AecyPSU8t9A
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:39:04 PM by sir dooble »

Just got the game a week ago, already got a legendary (heavy weapon)

Add me to the op Querty67-Martian097-xbox 360- titan

House of Wolves Preview trailer is out

also, Theres a interesting scene in this video

does this place look familiar to any of you guys?

flat is a lil bitch and doesnt respond to me

New weapon type: Sidearm. Introduced with the Vestian Dynasty -

And a new sidearm exotic, Greg's Dreg's Promise -

Perhaps even more, only time will tell!

These will go in your special slot, where snipers, shotties, and fusion rifles go.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:47:45 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

Got my first exotic today
SUROS Regime (auto rifle)

Got my first exotic today
SUROS Regime (auto rifle)

I'm sorry for your loss :^(

I played the demo that goes up to level 7.

Got bored at level 4 and quit.

Kinda cool they added handguns, but if they even try to replace my Thorn, I'm loving quitting.

Bad juju+Inverse shadow perk+lots of discipline stat+defender titan=bubbles everywhere
its beautiful and I really should use my bubble to create orbs more.