Author Topic: So I have an account now...  (Read 5305 times)

Furries are the pre evolution of piecrust
pie crust was a experiment gone wrong
it broke free from its cage after we put it away and is hunting down any dog it can find.

furries officially confirmed sub-human abominations of science

no
that's danny dorito not dust
we should get her a forum account lmao

you got two words mixed around, fixed
im wolfkin and really offended by this
if i want to stick my half inch richard into a dog bcuz no one else wants it and i cant reach it, so what?

I wasn't trying to start an issue! I wasnt even gonna bring up the furry thing unless anyone wanted to know. Like 90% of the people on here i saw are furries or bronies. I just wanted to make an account because people have been asking me. I was in a skype call and people kept asking me if i was on the forums.

I wasn't trying to start an issue!
Don't worry, this is just how the BLF works :cookieMonster:

this thread is basically the forums in a nutshell

>

Like 90% of the people on here i saw are furries or bronies.
It's definitely way more than it should be, but it is not by any means a majority.

Just have to remember that kishgal has been banned numerous times for being an starfish, which doesn't usually happen.

Also welcome.

It's definitely way more than it should be, but it is not by any means a majority.
Then again that's just based off the people Dust has seen and not the entire forums. If I had to say the percentage of the entire forums, I'd say maybe 20% at most? I'm not sure, but there's a lot of furries on the forums.

I wasn't trying to start an issue! I wasnt even gonna bring up the furry thing unless anyone wanted to know. Like 90% of the people on here i saw are furries or bronies. I just wanted to make an account because people have been asking me. I was in a skype call and people kept asking me if i was on the forums.
They're just trying to bait you don't worry lol, you're fine

Then again that's just based off the people Dust has seen and not the entire forums. If I had to say the percentage of the entire forums, I'd say maybe 20% at most? I'm not sure, but there's a lot of furries on the forums.
15 or 20, probably.

They're just trying to bait you don't worry lol, you're fine
Nice job trying to start stuff.
Yeah, totally, anyone with an opinion you don't like is clearly trying to do something beyond stating their opinion!

Like 90% of the people on here i saw are furries or bronies. I just wanted to make an account because people have been asking me. I was in a skype call and people kept asking me if i was on the forums.

Holy stuff, lol.
You're here for all the wrong reasons.