The Craftsmen's Stalkers vs Humans

Poll

acra??

keep it
meh
kill it with fire

Author Topic: The Craftsmen's Stalkers vs Humans  (Read 3087 times)

Poll 2 results: "taser??"
i like it: 4
no comment: 0
the taser is bad and you should feel bad: 5

I will be hosting this tonight and over the weekend.

Curses now have a dynamic radius and can be cast point-blank. The radius is larger the farther you are from the area you're cursing, so point-blank cursing will still not be a very good idea. I have also made all curse emitters cubic instead of square to better reflect the shape of their area of effect.

I have coded the skeleton for the rounds system, so currently we only have the deathmatch gamemode. However, the minigame will reset every 5 minutes, with a 50% chance to re-sort the players. When the round ends, the team with more points gains 10 seconds of invulnerability with which to slaughter any remaining foes before the minigame resets. Last man standing and capture the artifact are on their way.

The taser, proximity shocker, and momentum knife have been disabled. The proximity shocker's replacement is the Healing Bullets, which cause your Pistol, Shotgun, and Assault Rifle rounds to heal allies for the amount of damage they would normally deal, but only deal half damage to foes. Replacements for the taser and momentum knife are being considered.

The serrated knife now reduces the amount of healing its victims receive instead of dealing damage over time.

Spells now hit all enemies in their conal targeting area instead of only the nearest enemy. This change obviously does not apply to Shadowstep.

Knives will now check all targets in their conal targeting area instead of only the first. They still only damage one player at a time, but now there will not be situations where a stalker standing in front of you will "absorb" knife attacks that should have hit a human standing directly behind it.

It turns out that due to a minor script error, the body armor item was not working. This has been fixed.

Seems like a ton of fun! I'll be sure to visit later.

did it just crash :V
Not sure what the deal was at the start but it didn't crash after the first time

Holy forget yes this was amazing!

Yes i know im late

bump

I suck at this.
Humans were op yesterday

Holy forget yes this was amazing!

Yes i know im late
Glad you like it!

what is the point of this

play the server long enough and youll understand

Capture the Artifact is now working. In addition, you can now earn legacy versions of the knives, which are identical to their non-legacy counterparts but use the original models that Crysist and I made.