Author Topic: How should a Russian Roulette forum game on Community Projects work?  (Read 487 times)

How would a Russian Roulette forum game on Community Projects work and be interesting? My idea is that you answer a random question (Ex. "Is a clip the same as a magazine?") and success will either

A) Get to choose how many spaces left or right to spin the cylinder
B) Skip your turn for that round and determine who goes next
C) Aim the revolver at another player and hope you got the chamber with a bullet.

Players will be able to vote on how many rounds the revolver will hold. When all the rounds in the revolver are used up, the surviving players win. There will also be the occasional "instant death" question where failing will immediately kill you, which goes something like this:

INSTADEATH QUESTION! Is Touhou an anime?

Quote from: Unlucky Bastard
Of course it is.

Unlucky Bastard has answered a question wrong! The other players immediately gun him down.

Asking a trivia question on a forum for a game is a bit rubbish because anyone can just google the answer.

Asking a trivia question on a forum for a game is a bit rubbish because anyone can just google the answer.

I'll do trivia questions that aren't as easily googled then?

I'll do trivia questions that aren't as easily googled then?
Could do, but I don't really know how you'll guarantee that.
Can you give anything you can really make sure can't simply be googled?

You'd surely have to be asking questions about some really really obscure topics.