Yes, he needs to de-admin all of them
7 (8.1%)
Yes, but only blur is a richard
4 (4.7%)
Not all of them, but a majority
4 (4.7%)
No, Blur and his team is my bae
6 (7%)
No, I am a part of his team. Go forget a richard.
6 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Blur's Server  (Read 5659 times)

So I have been going to Blur's Server lately(on 2 accounts), and have gotten banned(Perma on one, temp on the other), for reasons that are not apparent.

While on my account DragonoidSlayer, I think that I was hitting a player with a hammer as a joke? But me and him were friends, and were playing around. But I soon after got banned with this reason:

In my second attempt to be on the server with my account Bones3, I made 2 crude jokes. "komp can suck Tyrone's richard. Blur did all" and "Sugar, stop playing on a toaster and get a good video card". After saying that, I walked into Claude's shop, and then the player Sugar had a kind of vote thing like
"ban dragonoid yeah no" and apparently it was passed, and I got this

I know that I am not the only player getting banned for stupid reasons, because ONE OF HIS ADMINS(Khaz(AKA: Enn)) got banned. I have had two other friends come to me and ask Blur to un ban them.

If you have gotten banned / been mistreated by an admin (Server wise. I don't care about if they ate your cookie on another server)post here. Blur and his admins need to get in line, and stop being badmins all the time, to players that didn't do anything wrong, or at least nothing that would deserve a ban.
Sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes. Remember that there is no modify button. :|

u got banned for one minute and u had to make a drama

u got banned for one minute and u had to make a drama
Perma on my main

EDIT: I was incorrect about Khaz being banned. He approached me a few days ago as if he were, but he was just De-admined. But disregarding him, there are a number of other players being banned for various reasons that are not relevant, or make sense.

Since this seems pretty much invalid, can we instead make this a thread about how dumb Dragonoid is?

Since this seems pretty much invalid, can we instead make this a thread about how dumb Dragonoid is?
Didn't he. Make the "rip yoke" thread even though he and yoke were not close at all?
OT: Poorly made drama; No proof defending yourself.

Well to be fair, Blur has a pretty solid history of being a badmin and banning people for no reason/stupid reasons all the time. Anyone who bans people based off a vote from a bunch of idiots is a badmin.

Ide

Blur is a cunt lord, always has been.

This is why I am picky on joining servers.

Well to be fair, Blur has a pretty solid history of being a badmin and banning people for no reason/stupid reasons all the time. Anyone who bans people based off a vote from a bunch of idiots is a badmin.

Blur is a cunt lord, always has been.

ban messages only really do justice in saying 'i got banned'
unless you have some sort of pictures of the second ban i'm not buying
also how was he supposed to know the guy you ran up to and started hitting with a hammer was your friend