nvm

Author Topic: nvm  (Read 3093 times)

Have you not seen the rest of the off-topic and drama sections?
What about it? If nobody wants anything to do with this, there's probably a reason for that.

the debate started over Blockland
I'm not seeing it.

why are you posting issues with your family in drama.

Have you not seen the rest of the off-topic and drama sections? Give me a break. It's a drama because the debate started over Blockland, and carried through steam.
Well, it clearly states here that you can't do this, so.

This is some serious business, never expected this from Deokotaru
Never expected goth to post something like this here. Try to be a little more calm, goth.

That being said, these other 4 "children" all live in different places and have their own lives and have little to no relation with the property. They never lived here or was a part of our or our father's lives during this time
They lived within an hour drive from us. What? Our half-sister and her kids even lived with us for a short time.

My brother and I, we are from his second wife.
Pretty sure its his 3rd wife.

Already been stated here like 3 times, get out

Atleast link his profile
What the forget?

Anyways goth, not sure what the point of posting your real life issues on a lego game forum board is, but I'm not going to participate in an argument with you here.

Cya around bro

Anyways goth, not sure what the point of posting your real life issues on a lego game forum board is, but I'm not going to participate in an argument with you here.
4 times.

no

Wrong link. You probably already know tony is deo

If this belongs in off topic then a moderator can just move it to off topic

I don't understand how personal family issues related to a damn farm and next of kin is even remotely blockland  related.

Oh wait, it isnt. Gothboy you're accusing your brother of being a "handicap" but you're pretty much in the same boat as that claim. Chatting about private family issues over the game doesn't make it blockland drama.

Chatting about private family issues over the game doesn't make it blockland drama.
This.

This Drama is about you being completely handicapped
So, anyone else agree with him or is my first drama in 5 years not so bad?

► Bad things happening to you is not drama
Yeah, we get that it should be in off-topic. (or non-existent)

So, anyone else agree with him or is my first drama in 5 years not so bad?
I dont see why we should agree with Gothboy. This is something extremely private and personal between family members. We have no say in this. Gothboy just wants people to pat him on the back and call him a good goy because he's a "great" pseudo-lawyer.

And if he is legally correct, what the hell can we do about it? What can you do about it? Probably nothing. It's something that'll sort itself without our third party intervention.