nvm

Author Topic: nvm  (Read 3095 times)

goth is a known negative attention whore, going off the modified rtb fiasco and his "forget doctors" aneurysm.  brb

does anyone else find the title ironic by calling him a law abider while technically goth is also a law abider by smoking weed illegally?

does anyone else find the title ironic by calling him a law abider while technically goth is also a law abider by smoking weed illegally?
I thought abide meant to follow rules not to break them.

i found both of the things i'd mentioned

"copyright forgetery is cool when i do it"
"weed really treats cancer, you guys"

plus the fact this thread is practically in the wrong section.  do not take seriously.  this has been a psa

modify your brother's work while smoking weed
that'll show him

I can see the problem here, but...

Why was it necessary to be in Drama, or in public at all for that matter?

I can see the problem here, but...

Why was it necessary to be in Drama, or in public at all for that matter?
Because I accidentally ate a donut yesterday that had mold on it. Didn't see the mold until after I ate half of it. Oh well.

-snip-
  Or just smoke his weed. Hah.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:34:25 PM by Goth77 »

maybe you don't deserve whatever property your family owned if you think making a thread about it addressed to one person was a smart idea. this is a family issue, not a loving videogame issue lmao

maybe you don't deserve whatever property your family owned if you think making a thread about it addressed to one person was a smart idea
Ouch! lol, good one
this is a family issue, not a loving videogame issue lmao
I realize this. A moderator can move or delete the topic if they want.

Iv'e seen worse drama topics. I probably shouldv'e put this in off-topic but I felt it better suited the drama threadYou dont have to agree with me, that's not the point of the topic. I made the topic to relieve some stress from the emotions I had bottle'd up. I guess those bottled up emotions are generally anger at Deo's obliviousness to the situation
Did you even attempt to read the topic? It literally has nothing to do with weed
Really? Those weren't even topics I made, I just posted in them to give my 2 cents like everybody else. Just because you don't agree with my views doesn't mean I'm an attention whore? I'm an "attention whore" for supporting CBD oils for cancer? I think your just trying to start more stuff :/

Those are completely unrelated to the summary of this topic and your just here to derail? Just wow.

Yeah dude that was gross as forget. I told u that gas station sells old stuff O.o
Anyways, did u click the link and do research yet
weed wasnt relevant at all, i was just stating the title was ironic. i wouldn't say anything if you lived in california or colorado (although its still technically federally illegal), but you live in ohio. im p sure its not legalized there

You dont have to agree with me, that's not the point of the topic. I made the topic to relieve some stress from the emotions I had bottle'd up. I guess those bottled up emotions are generally anger at Deo's obliviousness to the situation
The Blockland forums are not a therapeutic stress ball.

Did you even attempt to read the topic?
Let me answer this in the stead of most people: nope.

i found both of the things i'd mentioned
"copyright forgetery is cool when i do it"
"weed really treats cancer, you guys"
plus the fact this thread is practically in the wrong section.  do not take seriously.  this has been a psa
Side note: I hate almost completely forgotten how this guy is at almost Pie Crust levels of stupid and uninformed teeange edgery.

thanks bedpost
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:28:28 PM by ·::Kishgal::· »

Last time I checked abiding means to follow

So following laws meant to protect you and the others around you aswell as maintain order makes you an idiot?

How high are you?

If you live with your brother I don't get why you didn't just go and talk to him.
And if your dad is presumably still alive why you didn't go and ask him what would happen to the family property when he passes away.

Didn't seem like there was any real need to make a topic about it, in Off-Topic or Drama.