Moltenkitten / Newspeed

Author Topic: Moltenkitten / Newspeed  (Read 13828 times)

Jesus loving Christ...

Jesus loving Christ...

Oh man I gotta see this! Sign me up!

As a great philosopher once said "history tends to repeat itself"

Oh hey, thanks for the reminder, you're banned too.  Don't give keys to scumbags.
+
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271047.msg8028713#msg8028713

Lets hope it does.

As a great philosopher once said "history tends to repeat itself"
actually the quote is "those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it"

actually the quote is "those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it"
the actual definite real quote  is "those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

the actual definite real quote  is "those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
That means the same exact thing

not on anyone's side here, but I do think it's really hypocritical of you guys to get angry at him despite the fact that you guys all said practically the same thing on the brony Self Delete

and "he's a brony" isn't really an excuse - what if I said I'm totally okay with someone's Self Delete because "they're gay", or "they're this race"

don't get me wrong, molt's totally wrong for asking "if the bullet's okay", but you guys really need to think what kind of ground you're standing on before getting up in arms at him for saying practically exactly what you have said before

seriously though, molt, that was really rude, and we shouldn't be ones to make fun of the people who take their own lives because idiots they know are so mean to them/they're unsatisfied with life

not on anyone's side here, but I do think it's really hypocritical of you guys to get angry at him despite the fact that you guys all said practically the same thing on the brony Self Delete

and "he's a brony" isn't really an excuse - what if I said I'm totally okay with someone's Self Delete because "they're gay", or "they're this race"

don't get me wrong, molt's totally wrong for asking "if the bullet's okay", but you guys really need to think what kind of ground you're standing on before getting up in arms at him for saying practically exactly what you have said before

seriously though, molt, that was really rude, and we shouldn't be ones to make fun of the people who take their own lives because idiots they know are so mean to them/they're unsatisfied with life

tl;dr: we're all in the wrong and this drama is ridiculous

I would like to formally apologize

I am sorry for my uncalled comment

I honestly thought that someone was gonna say it anyway

There is no sarcasm in this post

^this

Don't forget the recent Kishgal accounts.
why did he never make his next alt kushgal this is an outrage