Author Topic: Moltenkitten / Newspeed  (Read 13807 times)

he's just a dummy
But when I say that you get mad, so I need to make an excuse.

Almost all of what you say gets people loving pissed, and relying on an excuse? Adummyll you kidding? Half the time you get dumbfounded when a joke or something you say back fires and you try and get yourself out of the stuff you put yourself in.

i cant be the only one getting sick of molten posting something stupid and then backpeddling by saying he just wasn't thinking or he was tired or he's an impulsive spirit

Trust me when I say you're not alone.

I don't get mad at anything, it's just disappointing to see you make claims about changing and then turn around and pull things like this.

it's just disappointing to see you make claims about changing and then turn around and pull things like this.

I don't expect anything more from users of this forum anymore lol.

I didn't expect him to change, it was just disappointing to know that the doors closed on that deal; he seemed like a cool guy when he came back

I am going to practice coding by attempting a client sided extension for myself that keeps me from posting if a key word is included or over a certain number of times per day

I am genuinely sorry for my disturbance to this forum and I will not promise I will change but I will atleast make an attempt

I am going to practice coding by attempting a client sided extension for myself that keeps me from posting if a key word is included or over a certain number of times per day

I am genuinely sorry for my disturbance to this forum and I will not promise I will change but I will atleast make an attempt
You realize normal decent people don't need to code a program that stops them from making fools of themselves right?

if youre gonna pull off the offensive card you have to be funny enough

molten is clearly not

i'm fairly sure blockzilla is the only guy who can pull the offensive card right here

Nova Flare here.

I'm sure your a fine person, but it is as Nickpb the Elder once said:

"normal people don't need a code a program to stop making fools of themselves"

but yeah my opinion is basically
dumb joke, deserves drama. but also, he has a valid point - when the other Self Delete thread he's talking about was made, people were loving partying over the guy killing himself. i'm not saying that's a right thing to do in this new thread, i'm saying it's not a right thing to do ever.

dumb joke, deserves drama. but also, he has a valid point - when the other Self Delete thread he's talking about was made, people were loving partying over the guy killing himself. i'm not saying that's a right thing to do in this new thread, i'm saying it's not a right thing to do ever.

You have a point, but many people (including myself) desensitize themselves when behind a keyboard, and so the original impact of committing Self Delete is lost and is thus easy to ridicule.

blf: where sometimes making an offensive joke is ok and sometimes it isn't

blf: where sometimes making an offensive joke is ok and sometimes it isn't
because every joke (ever) is said too soon and therefore we should ban all jokes involving religion, world events or race

You realize normal decent people don't need to code a program that stops them from making fools of themselves right?

He clearly isn't a normal decent person then?