Author Topic: Moltenkitten / Newspeed  (Read 13992 times)

You realize normal decent people don't need to code a program that stops them from making fools of themselves right?

What implied I was normal?

Oh wait normal people like me follow laws. We don't resort to illegal drugs and forget up our body for a good time.

Oh wait normal people like me follow laws. We don't resort to illegal drugs and forget up our body for a good time.
pfft hahahaha
are you still seriously salty about that?

pfft hahahaha
are you still seriously salty about that?
Absolutely not. Pot should be legal but with laws similar to alcohol.

"I might be a freak but at least I don't smoke weed!!"

a loving riveting defense

and that makes you less of a moron because?

and that makes you less of a moron because?
Because in that statement I neglected bringing up my intelligence levels.

Can we just end this drama and agree this is a double standard. I would like to visit the rest of the forum without constantly having to check back.

Absolutely not. Pot should be legal but with laws similar to alcohol.
you have yet to combat a single one of my accusations without resorting to petty jabs that have zero relevance to the topic at hand

I don't know if you've noticed but a large majority of this forum can't stand the way you interact with other humans. This thread is a shining example of just how little you've changed. Disgusting

Can we just end this drama and agree this is a double standard.
What are you even talking about.

I would like to visit the rest of the forum without constantly having to check back.
Nobody's making you read this thread, you're free to ignore that nobody wants you here. Just expect it to follow you around, instead.

you have yet to combat a single one of my accusations without resorting to petty jabs that have zero relevance to the topic at hand

I don't know if you've noticed but a large majority of this forum can't stand the way you interact with other humans. This thread is a shining example of just how little you've changed. Disgusting
I have one example which by ignoring makes you a hypocritical starfish. It was the definitive example and should have solved the problem. I was just gonna put a jab right here but decided not to. So yes I can think before posting.

What are you even talking about.
Nobody's making you read this thread, you're free to ignore that nobody wants you here. Just expect it to follow you around, instead.
And you're free to ignore my thread instead of making a thread about a double standard.

No edit
And you're free to ignore my post instead of making a thread about a double standard.
speaking of which what ever happened to blocking my posts?

I have one example which by ignoring makes you a hypocritical starfish. It was the definitive example and should have solved the problem.
What?