Author Topic: Moltenkitten / Newspeed  (Read 13993 times)

Explain how exactly them liking a show instantly made the world go to stuff when people could just ignore them
I don't need to
its been explained already, you call your "waifu" a character from a girl show and shove your pony stuff down everyone's throats

If you read thoroughly I never said bronies would change the world.

And if you read what I wrote, I said that the reason bronies aren't generally liked is that they take the special snowflake stance and then do nothing with it. They make a special snowflake club, where they compare their special snowflakes and try to get other people to make some special snowflakes of their own. Funny thing is, nobody wants to be in their club. Oh well.

Also I do believe I am deserving of title as victim here due to, oh my god what is this magical phrase? Double standard. Where the hell was their drama?
There wasn't a drama for several reasons. Firstly, it was several users participating. You go try throwing stuff at 5-6 different, well liked people and see how well it goes. Second thing is that it was pretty clear they were joking. Nobody tried to defend their stance about it, no one made a big stink because they were tired. Stop being a loving child.

You are not liked. You are not welcome. The people in that thread were called out, but not drama'd because everyone knew that they were joking and not taking it serious. Because people knew them. And while, yes, you did start this by making a joke, you tried to justify it. That is the difference.

And so the cycle continues.

Why was squartle not instantly attacked? Because he is loving awesome! Why was I instantly attacked? Because I'm a loving moron! Do I need to start translating double standard to some other language to get you to understand.

Anyone who either doesn't hate me or barely knows me admitted this was a double standard. I deserve this drama very much, but so did those other friends.

Explain how exactly them liking a show instantly made the world go to stuff when people could just ignore them
IT SPAWNED THIS

HOW IS THAT IGNORABLE?
WHAT DONT YOU GET?

IT SPAWNED THIS

HOW IS THAT IGNORABLE?
WHAT DONT YOU GET?
Easily ignorable

Stay off their sites, away from their threads, and don't search for "brony cringe"

I have a pretty hard time coming across anime, furry, and other fandom art if I'm not looking for it.

Why was squartle not instantly attacked? Because he is loving awesome! Why was I instantly attacked? Because I'm a loving moron! Do I need to start translating double standard to some other language to get you to understand.
Because squartle is literally never, ever serious on here. This is standard fare from him, and so nobody batted an eye. It is not a double standard to be annoyed at an annoying person and not to be annoyed at a less annoying person. If you have such a problem with being persecuted, or whatever you keep saying is happening to you, for being annoying then you should work on being less annoying.

Why was squartle not instantly attacked? Because he is loving awesome! Why was I instantly attacked?
Hey, you're catching on.

Do I need to start translating double standard to some other language to get you to understand.
Yeah, you sure are doing a good job winning everyone's hearts by constantly insisting that everyone around you is wrong.

Anyone who either doesn't hate me or barely knows me admitted this was a double standard.
"People who aren't informed enough about me agree with me." Yeah, those sure are some worthy opinions, there.

I don't need to
its been explained already, you call your "waifu" a character from a girl show and shove your pony stuff down everyone's throats

The profile picture looks fine to me, unless you are talking about something else he/she posted, but the brony thing would be a nice thing for him/her to drop.

It is not, but it is the roots of the drama. And you have the tenacity to call me dumb.

I think we all need to calm down and take everything less seriously.

IT SPAWNED THIS

HOW IS THAT IGNORABLE?
WHAT DONT YOU GET?

Well, that's Rainbowdash, not Nightmare Moon.  But that does look quite atrocious.

Easily ignorable

Stay off their sites, away from their threads, and don't search for "brony cringe"

I have a pretty hard time coming across anime, furry, and other fandom art if I'm not looking for it.
Also you are making the implication that is the entirety. Tomorrow I can show the brighter quieter side of the fandom but I doubt you would listen with streamlined thinking like that.

Hey, you're catching on.
Yeah, you sure are doing a good job winning everyone's hearts by constantly insisting that everyone around you is wrong.
"People who aren't informed enough about me agree with me." Yeah, those sure are some worthy opinions, there.
Everyone around me isn't wrong, just the ones who refuse to see what is infront of them. Also apparently it matters what people who know nothing think because look at the American court system. Jury is picked from random individuals.

molt you know this whole thing was easily avoidable by not defending yourself after making a stupid joke

Everyone around me isn't wrong, just the ones who refuse to see what is infront of them. Also apparently it matters what people who know nothing think because look at the American court system. Jury is picked from random individuals.
And then that same jury is educated about what that defendant may have done. Going off of that, the educated random user (such as perhaps, anyone on this forum who has read the thread) would have a valid opinion of you. And that opinion isn't going to be very good.

Everyone around me isn't wrong, just the ones who refuse to see what is infront of them.
Hey, uh, buddy? I dunno if you got that memo, but that's basically everyone, according to you.

Also apparently it matters what people who know nothing think because look at the American court system. Jury is picked from random individuals.
This is not a court. This is not even remotely comparable to anything that would happen in a court. Get over yourself.

molt you know this whole thing was easily avoidable by not defending yourself after making a stupid joke

^this

This thing would of been avoidable if I wasn't attacked after making a joke. Who the hell gets punched in the face and immediately goes "I think I will let this one slide." I was in the wrong for making that post. I defended myself poorly. The basis of my argument, which for some bizarre reason doesn't apply even though it was described multiple times by others in their argument, is the double standard that is obviously being enacted at this moment in time. I can name more than a few people who would get a virtual high five from that instead of shouts from horny teens looking to grow their e-peen. Get over yourself and realize we are the same species.