Author Topic: Moltenkitten / Newspeed  (Read 13996 times)

This thing would of been avoidable if I wasn't attacked after making a joke.
You're not a loving victim, take a damn hint.

This thing would of been avoidable if I wasn't attacked after making a joke. Who the hell gets punched in the face and immediately goes "I think I will let this one slide." I was in the wrong for making that post. I defended myself poorly. The basis of my argument, which for some bizarre reason doesn't apply even though it was described multiple times by others in their argument, is the double standard that is obviously being enacted at this moment in time. I can name more than a few people who would get a virtual high five from that instead of shouts from horny teens looking to grow their e-peen. Get over yourself and realize we are the same species.
there is no double standard. you made a big stink over being called dumb for making a joke, the others didn't. they in fact got called out for it too, and did they bitch and moan like you?

Being annoyed at annoying people is not a double standard. If you don't get that, you can't be helped. Please refer to my previous post.
You are not liked. You are not welcome.
People can and will be annoyed at people they do not like. They do not get annoyed at people they do like. That is the basis of human interaction. Get your head out of your ass

Being annoyed at annoying people is not a double standard. If you don't get that, you can't be helped. Please refer to my previous post.People can and will be annoyed at people they do not like. They do not get annoyed at people they do like. That is the basis of human interaction. Get your head out of your ass
I feel like I am talking to a potato. Being annoyed at annoying people is not a double standard. I never said it was a double standard. But treating someone differently in a situation similar to someone else is. If I work at Walmart I can't choose not to check out certain people because try are black/Hispanic/Asian/gay/annoying because I would lose my job due to using a double standard and putting down one group in order to raise myself and others. We are one species and thus deserve one set of rules.

I feel like I am talking to a potato. Being annoyed at annoying people is not a double standard. I never said it was a double standard. But treating someone differently in a situation similar to someone else is. If I work at Walmart I can't choose not to check out certain people because try are black/Hispanic/Asian/gay/annoying because I would lose my job due to using a double standard and putting down one group in order to raise myself and others. We are one species and thus deserve one set of rules.
do I need to translate this into another language
there is no double standard. you made a big stink over being called dumb for making a joke, the others didn't. they in fact got called out for it too, and did they bitch and moan like you?

This thing would of been avoidable if I wasn't attacked after making a joke. Who the hell gets punched in the face and immediately goes "I think I will let this one slide." I was in the wrong for making that post. I defended myself poorly. The basis of my argument, which for some bizarre reason doesn't apply even though it was described multiple times by others in their argument, is the double standard that is obviously being enacted at this moment in time. I can name more than a few people who would get a virtual high five from that instead of shouts from horny teens looking to grow their e-peen. Get over yourself and realize we are the same species.

Dude.

Let it go.

Stop blaming other people.

Posting examples of double standards does not make this situation one too.
You are wrong. Calling everyone else in this situation wrong makes you look worse. Give it up.

Calling everyone else in this situation wrong makes you look worse. Give it up.

^this

Posting examples of double standards does not make this situation one too.
You are wrong. Calling everyone else in this situation wrong makes you look worse. Give it up.

are black/Hispanic/Asian/gay/annoying because I would lose my job due to using a double standard
Also, being annoying/obnoxious is a perfectly valid reason to exclude someone from service. Go find some not broken brown townogies pls.

I'm wrong there is no double standard. There now the thread can die.

I feel like I am talking to a potato.
>he thinks he's not the stupid one here

There you go. Thanks for acknowledging that you're wrong. Now go take what you learned and apply it to your life.

wow isn't double standard a big word here

at least be less serious about it.

And then there was peace, and we can now stop ridiculing you.

There you go. Thanks for acknowledging that you're wrong. Now go take what you learned and apply it to your life.
I would but then I would become a habitual liar. Did you never notice I had an oh stuff moment about an hour before this drama where I backpedaled and apologized? I am fighting my urge right now to launch a flurry of words on you because I would be banned. So instead I say once again you are wrong. How you can't see this as a double standard is beyond me. Hatred can fuel an influx of stupid insults and witty comments to attempt to sway an argument for instance:
>he thinks he's not the stupid one here

Long story short, I was wrong with my joke and attempted to defend myself from the double standard I did not expect. After giving up and apologizing the double standard comes back for wave 2 in form of a drama being repeated after being solved.