Canmax abusive host

Author Topic: Canmax abusive host  (Read 1332 times)

I was browsing blockland servers one day and came across an SCP server, by canmax. I decided to join and once i spawned, i saw a cringy barely even started SCP build. I kept myself quiet about it, because i knew that people weren't always good with builds. But canmax started yelling at one of the players there, the player who i will keep secret, defended him self, and eventually got perma-banned with the reason: "How about you learn to spell"

I was extremely mad, not because of this person's reasons, but the fact he perma-banned a player almost out of nowhere, i kept quiet, but someone tried to speak up, he was muted for somewhat 1000000000000000000000000 seconds in chat. I couldn't take it anymore, and said this: "Canmax, you are by far the most abusive person I've ever seen." Then he said, "No you" and then I was greeted with a 100000000000000000 second mute, but i was randomly unmuted by one of the admins, and i told canmax this: "This is just proving my point" and I was banned for 1770 minutes.

I warn players, Do NOT go on Canmax's server.

I'm sorry I don't have screenshots, but it felt more like an internet fight at the time, and screenshots seemed like i was over doing it. But now I wish I had taken some.

if you don't have proof just don't make a topic
this is going to backfire most likely without a doubt

forgot to mention- you have 8 posts and like half of them are in drama
you seem new, so you should probably either stay out of the drama section or just not post for a while and lurk until you fully understand the forums

1000000000000000000000000 seconds? do you know how long that is? that's 31.7 quadrillion years. 2 million times the current age of the universe.

That's a long time for some silence.

Don't post without proof
no suport

I would agree he is an abusive host.

How do we know you aren't in the bad>?> like you guys could of been trying to crash the server for all we know and you just hate canmax or something. Like seriously you need more proof.

How do we know you aren't in the bad>?> like you guys could of been trying to crash the server for all we know and you just hate canmax or something. Like seriously you need more proof.
>crashing the server
>muting/slapping

-snip-
Holy crap lol. I thought he was exaggerating when he said that, but he was UNDER-exaggerating. Wow.

forgot to mention- you have 8 posts and like half of them are in drama
you seem new, so you should probably either stay out of the drama section or just not post for a while and lurk until you fully understand the forums
While I have had Blockland for quite some time, I've only recently gotten into the forums. A big reason why post mostly in drama is because I have a habit of reading drama for a couple of reasons.

1) Something I can relate to is in the drama section, whether it be stupid bans or badmins, I've encountered lots of it.
2) Looking out for bad servers and making sure to ban any map stealers that might go unnoticed.
3) And sometimes I just read dramas for the entertainment of it.

I can assure you I understand the forums, it's just that I've only gotten serious about it recently.

that mute mod is pretty bad lol

I would agree he is an abusive host.

^ Proof enough, if you've been to canmax's server you'd know how abusive he is.

it's hilarious how the zeroes go to the next line
1000000000000000000000000 seconds? do you know how long that is? that's 31.7 quadrillion years. 2 million times the current age of the universe.
holy stuff i'm dying.

/support this guy's a clusterforget but sure is comedy gold lol

MrZand is a 10/10 admin, I must say.