Poll

Should the Age of Time boards be locked?

Yes.
128 (50.8%)
No.
124 (49.2%)

Total Members Voted: 252

Author Topic: POLL: Should the AOT boards be locked?  (Read 7173 times)

I am not a disease. I cannot be caught by other people. I do not force people to do involuntary things.
Wow, you just invalidated your own stuffty brown townogy after one post. Legendary.

well yeah it really won't affect you and badspot can just clean it up instead of locking an entire board because of a few stuffposts

its not like the occasional aot related post doesnt come around once in a blue moon anyway
A few stuffposts?
Dude, it's pages filled.

The aot related posts are so few and far between and are usually of stupid stuff anyway.

I am not a disease. I cannot be caught by other people. I do not force people to do involuntary things.
ugh you're so awkward

Wow, you just invalidated your own stuffty brown townogy after one post. Legendary.
ugh you're so awkward
This isn't a MoltenKitten thread.

Polls like this are doomed to fail. AoT is still a game, and people still play. This argument is close to pointless.

Polls like this are doomed to fail. AoT is still a game, and people still play. This argument is close to pointless.
No one plays anymore.

I'm not saying to close the game, I'm saying to close the boards. (which have devolved into off-topic spam)

No one plays anymore.

I'm not saying to close the game, I'm saying to close the boards. (which have devolved into off-topic spam)

You realize that if badspot removes AoT boards, then all the off-topic spam will move into other boards, making the forums a bit stufftier. You gotta understand, it's like the projects. You need somewhere for those people to go. Otherwise they'll break into white peoples' houses. And nobody wants that.

its really annoying but it keeps some of the handicaps in a general area

all the off-topic spam will move into other boards, making the forums a bit stufftier. You gotta understand
then they'll get banned
we don't need a place for all the handicaps to go, that's not a reason to keep it at all

why do people think that this poll even matters? badspot started a poll of his own in community projects about renaming it and even that didn't lead to anything

You realize that if badspot removes AoT boards, then all the off-topic spam will move into other boards, making the forums a bit stufftier. You gotta understand, it's like the projects. You need somewhere for those people to go. Otherwise they'll break into white peoples' houses. And nobody wants that.
You literally missed 3 pages of that stuffty argument being brought up and then quickly shot down.

why do people think that this poll even matters? badspot started a poll of his own in community projects about renaming it and even that didn't lead to anything
Why are you so demanding of him?
He probably just disagrees with the poll's results and is still thinking on what to do.
He's probably doing other things as well.
The poll hasn't ended yet. He has no reason to take action any time soon. He might be waiting until the summer.

They'll get banned then. The AOT boards aren't as moderated as much heavily as all other boards. Some of those spammers are good users on here who know that.

They'll get banned then. The AOT boards aren't as moderated as much heavily as all other boards. Some of those spammers are good users on here who know that.

So you're basically suggesting we unleash the handicaps everywhere else so they can now become a pain in the ass for the forum staff? I don't understand what's so problematic with having an 'autism' section at the very bottom of the forum. It doesn't bother you, does it? It doesn't annoy you, does it? This entire loving thread can die in an instant if you learn to be like everyone else and ignore the AoT Board. It's the simplest solution that none of you can actually understand.

So you're basically suggesting we unleash the handicaps everywhere else
they choose to be handicapped for the sole purpose of humour and cause no one does anything about it
they can stop any time they want
the purpose of that board isn't to contain handicaps, it's a spam board on a dead game at this point
I don't know how many times this has to be said to you before you stop being dense and read