Author Topic: I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers  (Read 4902 times)

I prefer to get the actual release, it's buggy and incomplete as of now, and tbf I have important things I don't want to lose due to a dev bug

now i'm living in the future

Uh, yeah, that's why you update with each new build. What.

Yeah I know, just pointing it out. Eventually the last preview build will expire too.

Yeah, and by then you'd be on the retail version. I don't really know why it bears pointing out, but okay.

Does anyone have a link to the actual update I can download. It won't update for me through Windows update. I keep getting some error.

Does anyone have a link to the actual update I can download. It won't update for me through Windows update. I keep getting some error.
Yeah, I dunno what's up with that, the autoupdater seems really goofy.
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=522144

woop woop, apparently there are new sounds and some new Cortana features to look forward to, among other things, will report back soon

should put the sounds into a zip file and post them hahhehhheah

should put the sounds into a zip file and post them hahhehhheah
Sure, whenever it finishes. Here's hoping they don't suck.

>mfw i hit print screen too many times

OT: I just updated, the sounds aren't half bad.

but we all had that moment whenever you have windows 10...

no

no

no
No? What?

thank goodness they fixed the small icon taskbar

The sounds are cute, they're identifiably similar to the 8 sounds but feel softer. Can't seem to find where they're stored, though, and not all of them have been changed (yet?).

i dont want to activate windows for now
Uh. Okay.