Author Topic: loving mosquitoes are back  (Read 2133 times)

mosquitoes aren't even a problem for me
you build an immunity if you live in Canada
ya an immunity called "its cold like all year so"

Its so hot here for some reason jesus MA weather is so weird its freezing in the morning then you're melting in heat in the afternoon

seriously what the fuuuck
wtf i still have temps in low 50s

wtf i still have temps in low 50s
what

kk time to pack up and move (I hate heat)

I've had a lot of pillbugs recently, they're usually 1 inch in size

roly polies r cute & adorable creatures, y are u complaining

roly polies r cute & adorable creatures, y are u complaining
because they're coming in from somewhere and I don't know where, I'm terrified in case earwigs get in

mosquitos are my weakness

ya an immunity called "its cold like all year so"

have you ever been to Ontario?

mosquitos are my weakness
Mosquitos > Ocean confirmed?

because they're coming in from somewhere and I don't know where, I'm terrified in case earwigs get in

But you can always pull them out.

here's what i do

stay inside all summer, close windows, cooling from fans

it's like hibernation.

You wanker, they're called Woodlouse you know it.
Oh well, at least you don't use the name that people in the Devon do (which I hate). They call them "Chiggy Pigs".
Devonians are true simpletons.

I'm quite happy in England, because there are very few biting insects for most of the year.
I think we do get mozzies, but they're not very common. I think a lot of them get brought over by foreign travellers from warmer countries.

We get ticks, apparently, but I've never actually heard of anyone being bitten by them, just animals (of which my cat once had a tick).
The main biting creatures I suppose are Fleas and Headlice, which of course are generally only around dirty animals/people and semi-common in schools.

You wanker, they're called Woodlouse you know it.
Oh well, at least you don't use the name that people in the Devon do (which I hate). They call them "Chiggy Pigs".
Devonians are true simpletons.

I'm quite happy in England, because there are very few biting insects for most of the year.
I think we do get mozzies, but they're not very common. I think a lot of them get brought over by foreign travellers from warmer countries.

We get ticks, apparently, but I've never actually heard of anyone being bitten by them, just animals (of which my cat once had a tick).
The main biting creatures I suppose are Fleas and Headlice, which of course are generally only around dirty animals/people and semi-common in schools.
I knew they're woodlouse I just prefer pillbug more, my parents call them slaters, also I used to find them under bricks a lot more at my old house
they're really giving me excuses to buy a carnivorous plant again
also don't you get midges? those things come in numbers

But you can always pull them out.
[ ]http://i.imgur.com/HyyAu.gif[/img]
jesus christ is that a pillbug
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 10:48:32 AM by Maxwell. »

I don't really have a mosquito problem here in Arizona....but I do get a stuff-ton of these small black beetles, their gross as forget fuzzy larva things, and lots of daddy long leg spiders.

I knew they're woodlouse I just prefer pillbug more, my parents call them slaters, also I used to find them under bricks a lot more at my old house
That's because they love dark moist places, which is any place in the dirt with something on top of it, like bricks, buckets, stones, logs, etc.
jesus christ is that a pillbug
Looks more like a roosterroach to me. It's very brown.
It's definitely not a woodlouse though, as they're usually smaller, have lots more legs, usually have a dark grey underside, and in that sort of instance they would roll up into a ball.

My dog likes to play with woodlice when he finds them. He licks them up into his mouth and then he spits them across the floor, and since they roll up into a ball they just keep rolling, so he chases them and starts again.