Author Topic: Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself  (Read 24746 times)

I've never known a black man who didn't like a good black joke in my life. You could probably apply that to pretty much any race, except maybe Asians above the age of 30.

its different for different people with different experiences

if you pop back in seven minutes later i'm legit going to burst into laughter
actual confed-ass tribals are by extension either 1. genuinely toxic or 2. visibly handicapped.  not even gonna say "most of" because they're ALL like this, and thus are moderately easy to highlight and chew out.  see: Cantaloupe & MoltenKitten
I'm not tribal at all

You are visibly handicapped however

that one came out of left field

kimon you are actually handicapped

Idk about you guys but I don't like being compared to an ape.

Idk about you guys but I don't like being compared to an ape.

good thing you're not

good thing you're not
y'know not being called an ape directly doesn't really make the comparison any better?

y'know not being called an ape directly doesn't really make the comparison any better?

would that image have even been posted (which was satirical in nature) if people weren't being ridiculous?

and let me reiterate that if anything, yosher is in the minority. he is one guy.
You are wrong.

would that image have even been posted (which was satirical in nature) if people weren't being ridiculous?
would it have been posted if they weren't black?

maybe people shouldnt try to 'fit in' and be ridiculous or indirectly offensive with other people

would it have been posted if they weren't black?

of course not

but it's specifically directed at black people who are responding irrationally to the situation

of course not

but it's specifically directed at black people who are responding irrationally to the situation
I didn't think I needed to say this but it's not okay to dehumanize a group of black people because they are misbehaving

as a black person that ape escape comment and trogtors poem were absolutely hilarious, and a lot of my african american friends would think the same too

everyone needs to calm down, words are words