spooky stuff that's happened to you

Author Topic: spooky stuff that's happened to you  (Read 2908 times)

This old house i lived in had the word 'HELP' be spelled out in reverse in the bathroom ceiling's old worn out and peeling paint, you could read it clearly through the mirror, or at least, until the paint started to peel so much that it obscured it

Then one day in the middle of the night, me and my brother awake to find that the hallway's been flooded from the toilet

There was often sounds of feet walking through the rooms and the hallways and up and down the stairs to the second apartment, but either no one else would be awake or they'd all be in various rooms and not moving around, sometimes they would hear the noises as well

Then there were times where a chair in the dining room would move out from the table as if something bumped into it

The basement in general was spooky mostly because it was one of those really old, moldy, run down and decrepit looking places with leaky pipes and whatnot

This one time i also saw this strange light-ish red colored light shine in through the dining room window, and as it slowly moved further away from the window, it disappeared

we played P.T. at my friend's house

GOOD LORD

we played P.T. at my friend's house

GOOD LORD
too bad it got cancelled

i was alone at my house on december night and i heard something whistle a familiar christmas tune that i cannot remember

but i whistled back, continuing the tune, and it whistled back too

it was awesome

>couple years back
>my birthday
>walking around town with friends
>decide to go "ghost hunting"
>throw rocks into the wooded area near one of their houses
>get rock thrown back at us
>haul loving ass

had dream about party at home
in backyard people were dancing and seemed happy and the fences were knocked down
there was a giant square shaped hole in the ground which my mom says means death
a few weeks later my grandmother dies..
i miss her so much..

I met a black man

One time I woke up from a dream in the middle of the night.
Decided to go to the bathroom.
I then heard a woosh noise from behind me.
I looked around a saw this black figure peering around the corner.
It whispered, "Your parents are dead." I continued to stare at the figure
It lunged at me a pulled me back into my bed.
Turns out that it was just a dream. It felt so real.

I met a black man

One time I woke up from a dream in the middle of the night.
Decided to go to the bathroom.
I then heard a woosh noise from behind me.
I looked around a saw this black figure peering around the corner.
It whispered, "Your parents are dead." I continued to stare at the figure
It lunged at me a pulled me back into my bed.
Turns out that it was just a dream. It felt so real.
holy stuff that sounds awesome in a visual aspect

I was in birmingham alabama 2 weeks ago and my mom went into a gas station to use the restroom I stayed in the car playing on the phone, and while trying to think of somin to look up I was stairing at some black guy sitting on the ground next to the door (he looked high) and then all the sudden he looked at me and started screaming at me, I looked away and watched him out of the corner of my eye and he started laughing and then crying, I was so spooked and never told my mom