Author Topic: spooky stuff that's happened to you  (Read 2997 times)

>be me, around 6 years ago
>asleep, around 3 AM
>wake up to computer loving blaring music
>roller coaster tycoon 3
>chair looks like someone had just turned it to walk away
>keyboard thing is pulled out
>nobody was awake until this happened

one time, my parent's bedroom door just shut on it's own
no window was open, it wasn't half shut or anything, it just closed on it's own

its terrifying if you encounter any animal at night in provincial parks

once at a sleepover we were telling scary stories and the lamp by us burned out right at the end

I didn't sleep for four nights at a school camp and on the final night I was lying awake alone watching a black midget venom/spiderman. The last thing I remember was it crawling along the ceiling in the shadows whenever I closed my eyes until it wad above my face, it opened its jaw like a snake and had long pointy fangs and then I passed out.

My first research encounter

Just last night, I heard a crash downstairs in my house.
No one woke up, only me, when I went to check, nothing was different, nothing on the floor or anything of that sort.

Just last night, I heard a crash downstairs in my house.
No one woke up, only me, when I went to check, nothing was different, nothing on the floor or anything of that sort.

I'd be freak the forget out if that happend to me.
That reminds me, one time I heard a Wham on my window and when i looked up it was a bat, it looked like a Flying fox. It then instantly flew away

just last week, while walking to the store i heard what sounded like gunfire and screaming children coming from the hills, where a school is. the kids kept on screaming bloody murder for the entire 15 minutes i was walking, and i swore i heard more gunshots, yet no one around me was reacting to the sounds at all, which was real eerie. of course, there wasn't a shooting, and i think that the screaming is just what kids do when they're on the playground, lol, but i'll never understand what could've been the gun sounds cus they sounded so vivid and real

either that or i had a forgetin premonition :|

just last week, while walking to the store i heard what sounded like gunfire and screaming children coming from the hills, where a school is. the kids kept on screaming bloody murder for the entire 15 minutes i was walking, and i swore i heard more gunshots, yet no one around me was reacting to the sounds at all, which was real eerie. of course, there wasn't a shooting, and i think that the screaming is just what kids do when they're on the playground, lol, but i'll never understand what could've been the gun sounds cus they sounded so vivid and real

either that or i had a forgetin premonition :|
Maybe they were fireworks

Maybe they were fireworks
it was like 4pm though. if you mean poppers, maybe, but even then fireworks sound different than gunshots

I wanted to eat, so I went down to the kitchen and a skeleton popped out

I wasn't hungry after that

Ok, being real here.

When I was walking home from the park about 2 or 3 years ago, an all blacked-out car approached me and followed me home. The car was a 2008 Yukon, but it didn't have any logos on it. The windows were blacked out completely. I never saw the driver or anything. When I got home, it just left, and I've never seen it since.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:00:58 PM by AtlasBlue »

i just now booted up my pc and saw a red illuminati symbol.

A loving ILLUMINATI SYMBOL MADE OUT IF RED SLASHES.

When I was walking home from the park about 2 or 3 years ago, an all blacked-out car approached me and followed me home. The car was a 2008 Yukon, but it didn't have any logos on it. The windows were blacked out completely. I never saw the driver or anything. When I got home, it just left, and I've never seen it since.
Maybe the CSI or Police got you mixed up with someone else