Author Topic: Foam puppet skull with moving eyebrows!  (Read 5841 times)

op actually delivers.
Nice

reminds me of that one muppet heckler

are those eyes from a silly putty container

Hey guys, sorry for pulling a JonTron there. My computer was acting up, but its better now. Anyway, on to the updates:

Update no. 1: Found some brow faux fur, im gonna use that instead of the grey antron fleece i used for the eyebrow.

Update no. 2: I drew up a diagram showing how I made the mech.

Update no. 3: I'm starting work on a Pie Crust puppet. (Yes, I'm actually making this.)

And to answer freeks question, they are actually plastic spoons, I just used a Dremel tool to cut away the handle.

Hey guys, sorry for pulling a JonTron there. My computer was acting up, but its better now. Anyway, on to the updates:

Update no. 1: Found some brow faux fur, im gonna use that instead of the grey antron fleece i used for the eyebrow.

Update no. 2: I drew up a diagram showing how I made the mech.

Update no. 3: I'm starting work on a Pie Crust puppet. (Yes, I'm actually making this.)

And to answer freeks question, they are actually plastic spoons, I just used a Dremel tool to cut away the handle.
is the pie crust puppet an automatic vibrator that sticks his small flower thorn into his dogs ass
if so, count me out. i don wanna see dat stuff

I can tell OP is going places.

this puppet is a masterpiece.. NO. more than a masterpiece, it is the backbone of the understanding of life and how it works, this puppet explains to us through its solemn face that all of
life is just one big enigma. thank you based puppet.

the pie crust puppet has a red ushanka and an afro covering his eyes. He also has a hook nose.

the pie crust puppet has a red ushanka and an afro covering his eyes. He also has a hook nose.

oh its like a puppet of his dog avatar?

oh its like a puppet of his dog avatar?

No, Its a puppet of him IRL.

On some thread a while  back he posted an image of himself 6 years ago, so I took that and magined him in present.