Key appears to keep getting corrupted

Author Topic: Key appears to keep getting corrupted  (Read 924 times)

Whenever I play Blockland, I have to keep reinserting my key because it is stuck on "Authentication: Verifying key...".

Any clue?

Same here, along with a lengthy start up time for Blockland. Im not sure if its on our end, or if its on Badspot's end.

I had this issue once. It turned out that I was putting a single digit in wrong.
It was enough to verify as my account but it wouldn't save.

Of course that's only what I speculate fixed it. It may have just been a temporary bug.

I would make sure your putting in your key perfectly.

along with a lengthy start up time for Blockland.
Getting rid of some of your client sided mods should cut down on this time.

I had this problem a while ago. It was caused by a parental monitor thing that one of my parents put on the family laptop, it was somehow interfering with Blockland's internet connection

I had this issue once. It turned out that I was putting a single digit in wrong.
It was enough to verify as my account but it wouldn't save.

Of course that's only what I speculate fixed it. It may have just been a temporary bug.

I would make sure your putting in your key perfectly.
wow.
It's this is true, then anyone who knows most of your key cam get into it. Nice auth system.

wow.
If this is true, then anyone who knows most of your key can get into it. Nice auth system.
edit

wow.
It's this is true, then anyone who knows most of your key cam get into it. Nice auth system.
so... don't tell anyone your key minus one character?
it's not like they'd have an easier time finding out that much than they would the whole thing

I was putting in an 0 as a O/S as a 5/I as an l since I was following a hand written key backup.
It semi worked, basically showed me my name in the auth box but wouldn't let me go online.

Guessing it was trying to remember my username from the last time I played. It prolly wasn't actually reading my key.