Author Topic: Conkers Bad Fur Day  (Read 2465 times)

Could someone make the Beach map from Conkers Bad Fur Day? Also could someone make a Team-Deathmatch game mode based on the Conkers Bad Fur Day Beach game?

The way this game works is that there are two teams. The first team is the Tediz. The second team is the Squirrels.

The Tediz team is based in 3 towers inland and is supposed to kill the other team that spawns at the beach. They get one point for each kill. They have an arsenal of one sniper rifle, one bazooka, a mounted Gatling gun, and an automated satellite laser that takes 90 seconds to track each individual Squirrel.

The Squirrel team has two goals. The first one, is to reach the bottom of the towers(One point). The second goal is for them to step on a button that detonates each teddy. (One point for each of the Tediz killed)

I'm sorry that I couldn't provide any pictures, but I'll keep looking. Also if anyone has any reference pictures, please post them. Thanks.

Eheh I should be the one to say this, no.

Eheh I should be the one to say this, no.
Please explain the reasoning for your negative response.

Perhaps another day.
We'll the concept is a good idea but just straight of ripping it off isn't the way to go. I wouldn't mind running for my life trying to get to an 'exit' point while I have mini-gunners and snipers shooting at me.

Perhaps another day.
We'll the concept is a good idea but just straight of ripping it off isn't the way to go. I wouldn't mind running for my life trying to get to an 'exit' point while I have mini-gunners and snipers shooting at me.
The reason that I want this so bad is that playing it on the N64 limited you to 4 players and some npc's, but on Blockland it'll be online, which means no split-screen. And playing it on the N64 was really good in the first place.

Perhaps another day.
The reason that I want this so bad is that playing it on the N64 limited you to 4 players and some npc's, but on Blockland it'll be online, which means no split-screen. And playing it on the N64 was really good in the first place.
Oh trust me I know...

Packer is making a version of it, and not for blockland.

Its fail idea

Perhaps another day.
Oh trust me I know...
How far in the making is this? When is the predicted release date? How accurate is this going to be? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm really loving excited right now.

Perhaps another day.
Oh trust me I know...
How far in the making is this? When is the predicted release date? How accurate is this going to be? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm really pandaing excited right now.

Sad, isn't he...

Packer is making a version of it, and not for blockland.

Its fail idea
How's it fail?

I like the game and Packer is only making a good game better.

Good luck Packer.